Hottest female toon in TOR

MightyVittey

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dark side Jeasa is HOT! Too bad Bioware didnt add possibility to have girl-on-girl action options cos my female jugg would've been one lucky lady (instead of having to make out with Quinn that lame betraying piece of s***)!

Yes I have the same problem. I made my warrior female cause I can't stand the male voice actor. Now Im missing on some Jaesa...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Well just created a new character, may I introduce you to at least the hottest character I've created in this game, Jedi Knight Starya Anasazi:

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/2477/staryaface.jpg

Winner. Care to share the sliders?

Frankly, they all look like they were drawn by the same male with fantasies of big ***** and huge hips. There's so much turf on those hips that you could park a chopper on each one and have room left over. And as for the buttinskis, WAY too big. IMO it's not in the face; it's in the shape, and these are "idealistic" for adolescent males, but not those with more mature, refined tastes. I believe we need some variation, and I call on Bioware for a re-do. Specifically:

Buttinski: Heart-shaped, firm, NOT huge.

Front: Tone it down. Anything over a handful is a waste, The ski jump shape is more important than size.

Shape: Retain the hour glass, but drop the size 14's. These gals all shop at Women of the World.

Face; I'd like to see some more exotics, more edginess, more chocolate.

Age: Not everyone is 22. All they have is their looks. Experience rules. Trust me. Older is bolder. Having some aggressive cougars in there would be boss, some who did not wait for you to [flirt].

Right now, in terms of body type, they all look pretty much alike. We need some variation, that's all.