Downloading PTS with max 1.55MB speed is a disaster, takes forever!

Why SWTOR's launcher is so damn horrible? Its almost same level of bad as in with ESO's Zenimax launcher. Takes forever to download anything maximum 1.55/Mb speed for some reason and I have a direct Ethernet with high amount of download speed and upload. This shouldn't be happening, not to mention that I also redownload entire game when a patch happens, due to "network error happened while downloading patch data retrying" I have to redownload this crap everytime, doing a clean download is the only way to erase the error and complete the download, (from Programs and Features on Windows 10) Now I decided to download PTS to view dem amazing repeatble cutscenes from Planetery Bonus Mission which became daily and weekly, awesome, but why on the earth downloading this game takes forever?

I did everything to increase my swtor launcher download speed, from disabling both firewalls and resetting my modem. NOTHING ever worked. This happens only with this game. I can download anything on Steam with high speed. I also set to SSN instead of that awful bitraider, did not help. Set it to ignored list in my anti-virus software's real time scanning, did not work. I also edited that "downloadRate" in launcher settings txt file, to 10, restarted the launcher then it did not start at all.

Any way to download pts faster? fun story is that I thought I was downloading the pts because I enabled on launcher switched to Yes beta access everytime and clicked "publicbeta" however launcher downloaded the live version instead because I saw my toons in character screen. I must download the live version first to download pts afterwards?

Please help, I do really want to experience repeatable cutscenes in pts before it closes, thanks

Already did that, sadly didn't worked, launcher still downloading with "max" 1.55Mb and sometimes drops to 700Kb

Check with your ISP to see if their network software is detecting the SWTOR launcher as a "torrent" and purposefully throttling it.