Hello Pot5

I visited Pot5 to check it out. A fresh toon, because I hadn’t yet moved my Legacy to this server. You folks charmed me. When Pot5 players saw my single class buff, low level, appeared to have no experience with anything toon roaming around I’d get class buffs from other players. Greetings were emoted to me. Offers of help were given, saying if I needed questions answered just ask. You are good folks, and it’s a pleasure to be here.

I've played SWTOR for about 3 years, on two other servers. Now I've expanded my Legacy to Pot5.

I just wanted to say hello, and thanks for making me feel so welcomed.

When the population dropped... it seemed like most of the ******es went away... there's still a few left, don't get me wrong... but if you're an *** you're more likely to transfer out...

I guess it's no fun when no ones around to see you be an ***.

I visited Pot5 to check it out. A fresh toon, because I hadn’t yet moved my Legacy to this server. You folks charmed me. When Pot5 players saw my single class buff, low level, appeared to have no experience with anything toon roaming around I’d get class buffs from other players. Greetings were emoted to me. Offers of help were given, saying if I needed questions answered just ask. You are good folks, and it’s a pleasure to be here.

I've played SWTOR for about 3 years, on two other servers. Now I've expanded my Legacy to Pot5.

I just wanted to say hello, and thanks for making me feel so welcomed.

Welcome, and glad to have you!