Lag in Warzones. Looking For Fix not QQ.

Kon_man

i lowered a couple settings think the shader or shadows cant rember what it is called and it seems to fix my issue also plugging in and not going wireless helped me out as well

I have tried changing a few settings and in the fleet I will see a bump. I think I am playing on medium settings and I am not sure what is on or not. I know conversation dept and bloom are off and low. I believe shadow is off.

try playing in windowed mode with vertical sinc, bloom and shadows off see if that works, you can also reset your ui when in a warzone and that should also help just click ctrl+u twice tod o so

Will do, I didn't think about trying windowed mode. I normally hate it. I will also try resetting the UI.

there are a 800ish replies thread and a 500 one , freakishly many people got this problem, so they gotta be working on it, or someone deserves a facepunch

Its people with crap graphic cards, settings too high, or crap connections or setups. It is not a Bioware problem or everyone would have the same problem.

Its people with crap graphic cards, settings too high, or crap connections or setups. It is not a Bioware problem or everyone would have the same problem.

I don't agree as it's people with ati cards almost 90% of all cases. people with a less good nvidia card have no lag at all while I was running Ilum yesterday on 2fps in a 2raids vs3 raids

also in normal wz's my fps (besides a couple of things i've changed) is still 15-30

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
I cannot find anyway to fix the PVP Lag, i have 2 SSD's in raid 0, a gtx 690, an i5 watercooled and over clocked to 4.6ghz, high performance ram, and an average latency of 70ms, and still i can see my framerates drop to 15 when there is alot of people on the screen. sigh