It is now less then 24 Hours away from Strongholds

ninjonxb

I got plenty of credits to unlock every stronghold completely at once, but I don't know if I will. I'm definitely looking forward to decorating Dromund Kaas and strolling around Tatooine, and Nar Shaddaa for free of course.

Also VERY looking forward to the Legacy storage. Will probably wait to unlock the last three bays until everyone undercuts everyone else with the bay unlocks on the GTN.

And I'm definitely looking forward to starting the Personal Conquests. I really want those crafting nodes for my strongholds!!!

I got plenty of credits to unlock every stronghold completely at once, but I don't know if I will. I'm definitely looking forward to decorating Dromund Kaas and strolling around Tatooine, and Nar Shaddaa for free of course.

Also VERY looking forward to the Legacy storage. Will probably wait to unlock the last three bays until everyone undercuts everyone else with the bay unlocks on the GTN.

And I'm definitely looking forward to starting the Personal Conquests. I really want those crafting nodes for my strongholds!!!

I had all of the credits but I decided I wanted the guild strongholds more so all my credits went there.

Don't care. Entire update is a massive money sink. Guild conquest rewards are pathetic (restricting the walkers to the planets you own?! Really?!). I only hope for some direct purchase Jedi robes not datamined as of yet, to be included in the patch.

I agree with this. Except the robes, **** jedi robes.

Don't care. Entire update is a massive money sink. Guild conquest rewards are pathetic (restricting the walkers to the planets you own?! Really?!). I only hope for some direct purchase Jedi robes not datamined as of yet, to be included in the patch.

Just wondering Alec, what will be the meaning of your existence once we get the robes you so desperately want?

I was thinking about doing a Kickstarter for SWTOR credits. It's shocking what people will crowdfund these days. I wonder if a server-full of people would donate 1,000 to 10,000 credits each to a "worthy" cause... houses the homeless! ;)

Oh the time and work it will take to build up a decent collection of those. (They're only available from the random 3 you can get each week from personal conquest rewards, right?)

But when I heard that that was a thing I could already start to see having a farm set up somewhere in one of the strongholds. First thing when you log on, make it a point to visit with a character who has only gathering skills so you can just vacuum up all your free materials. If you're still on a couple hours later when they should have respawned, you step over to that character again to collect again. Every couple hours while you're online, just step over and collect a bunch of free materials.

Oh the time and work it will take to build up a decent collection of those. (They're only available from the random 3 you can get each week from personal conquest rewards, right?)

But when I heard that that was a thing I could already start to see having a farm set up somewhere in one of the strongholds. First thing when you log on, make it a point to visit with a character who has only gathering skills so you can just vacuum up all your free materials. If you're still on a couple hours later when they should have respawned, you step over to that character again to collect again. Every couple hours while you're online, just step over and collect a bunch of free materials.

You don't need to have the gathering skill to collect from those. You can do it on any character.

For personal stronghold... meh... I'll look at the one given to me as a sub... but have no plans on "doing" anything with it.

As one of the vocal group arguing that the guildship cost was too high (for value received, not because of difficulty in getting credits), I have to say... I am excited.

As I said in another thread, the effect the goal of raising the funds for the ship and stronghold, was revitalizing. We pulled together, got the funds, and had a great time doing it. People pulled together to team for ... well just about anything. Contributions of credits flowed at a steady and strong pace, crafting mats needed for utility decorations we all agreed on flowed into the bank.

Membership has increased as more members started asking their friends to join...

This wasn't a group of 15-25, but a group of <10 active players.

We'll be unlocking the Flagship, and a Stronghold on Coruscant as soon as maintenance is complete.

I am very glad to say, I was wrong... the value was there... maybe not intrinsic, but for the effect on the guild... I would've paid more.

To all my Guildies... Way to go!

Worth it. One needs goals in an MMO to keep playing. I want those nodes in my stronghold!!

For personal stronghold... meh... I'll look at the one given to me as a sub... but have no plans on "doing" anything with it.

As one of the vocal group arguing that the guildship cost was too high (for value received, not because of difficulty in getting credits), I have to say... I am excited.

As I said in another thread, the effect the goal of raising the funds for the ship and stronghold, was revitalizing. We pulled together, got the funds, and had a great time doing it. People pulled together to team for ... well just about anything. Contributions of credits flowed at a steady and strong pace, crafting mats needed for utility decorations we all agreed on flowed into the bank.

Membership has increased as more members started asking their friends to join...

This wasn't a group of 15-25, but a group of <10 active players.

We'll be unlocking the Flagship, and a Stronghold on Coruscant as soon as maintenance is complete.

I am very glad to say, I was wrong... the value was there... maybe not intrinsic, but for the effect on the guild... I would've paid more.

To all my Guildies... Way to go!

Yeah, that is a beautiful thing. :D

And only the tip of the iceberg with Conquests arriving tomorrow!

im excited! ive always wanted a digital barbie dream house...so i can just stand in it

who needs gameplay when i can stand in these rooms!!

No conquest bonus for you then, I suppose. No Legacy storage either. No crazy quick travel to your own custom utility hub and back from anywhere, unfortunately. Definitely no free private crafting nodes.

I was thinking about doing a Kickstarter for SWTOR credits. It's shocking what people will crowdfund these days. I wonder if a server-full of people would donate 1,000 to 10,000 credits each to a "worthy" cause... houses the homeless! ;)

A welfare system if you will. And I... would certainly be one of the needy after tomorrow. I'll be panhandling on the fleet. Lol

No conquest bonus for you then, I suppose. No Legacy storage either. No crazy quick travel to your own custom utility hub and back from anywhere, unfortunately. Definitely no free private crafting nodes.
yes i'm pretty excited having to fill my barbie dreamhouse with chairs to get a conquest bonus...two completely unrelated things that bw feels i should be forced to do.

as for the other stuff, weird how i got along fine every day until now lol.

how long since the last operation was released?

starfighter, garbage no one wanted or plays, and no rooms to stand in...gg bw, gg

yes i'm pretty excited having to fill my barbie dreamhouse with chairs to get a conquest bonus...two completely unrelated things that bw feels i should be forced to do.

as for the other stuff, weird how i got along fine every day until now lol.

how long since the last operation was released?

starfighter, garbage no one wanted or plays, and no rooms to stand in...gg bw, gg

You're trolling too hard but then again, it's highly likely you don't want to be taken seriously.