Today's invitations stood above my expectation. Go Bioware !

Aethusa

You know what my expectation was? Actually being able to play in the early access because I pre-ordered the game. I didn't pre-order the game to sit around and watch thousands of others who also pre-ordered the same game get to play while I don't.

I always said that staggering strategy is cheap. But i hope they will give access to everyone till Friday. And that will be awesome for me (Dec 1st Redeemer)

You know what my expectation was? Actually being able to play in the early access because I pre-ordered the game. I didn't pre-order the game to sit around and watch thousands of others who also pre-ordered the same game get to play while I don't.

Fortunately for you, the early access period still has 5 whole days after today. So it looks like your expectations will be met. Nice!

Your expectation shouldn't be more than they declared from the start and they declared they will give u early acces up to five days before release date and... it's not even five days before release date :p

You realise the early access is far from over right? In fact, its still got 5 days to go, exactly what Bioware promised as the upper range.

I completely agree with the original poster. According to what I am reading, everyone who pre-ordered in July, August or September are already in BEFORE the previously-scheduled early release date of December 15. Even a few October pre-orders are in already.

I can't believe people are whining about this. It is occurring even earlier than originally thought. It was made clear from the very beginning that the earlier you pre-ordered, the earlier you would get in.

I completely agree with the original poster. According to what I am reading, everyone who pre-ordered in July, August or September are already in BEFORE the previously-scheduled early release date of December 15. Even a few October pre-orders are in already.

I can't believe people are whining about this. It is occurring even earlier than originally thought. It was made clear from the very beginning that the earlier you pre-ordered, the earlier you would get in.

Mature and logical people are the best !

Edited by Aethusa

Yesterday worried me. I know there were a lot of first- and second-day pre-orders, but only getting through 7 days made me think I'd get access around 9PM on the 19th. (November pre-order here).

Please read people's complaints before you assume everyone is whining about not getting in. I've seen a lot of posts saying things like "Yeah, I know I was late to pre-order and wasn't expecting to get in yet, but could you give me an estimate? Please?"

Title says it all. :sy_republic:

Thanks the Lord, someone with sense common, i´m tired of whinners, angry because they didn´t preorder when they were suppose to do so, this early access for me is Flawless.

No quenues, no lag at all, no campers, my guild already there and server running high,

Cheers for Bioware and the majority of players here.

We need real and positive posts here, can´t wait for the whiners to get out of here when subscription starts:)

You weren't promised anything in the first place. When you pre-ordered it said UP TO 5 days. 6 days from launch here and you complain. When it was CLEAR that the earlier you would redeem your pre-order the earlier you would get access to the early game. People are complaining because they don't get their FREE candy as soon as some others.

And yes, before you all tell me it is not free, it is. The 5 dollars you spent was NOT for early access, but to reserve your copy of the game.

Until I get my invite, probably tomorrow (oct 15th), I'll be playing skyrim. I'm pretty sure you all can find something else to do.