Hey, Republic Bowling League, Are You Guys Down For 4s?

revcrisis

RBL has tanks and healers in all their regular warzones. 10:00am, 3:00pm, 8:00pm, it doesn't matter the time - they always have a healer, tank and 2 DPS in their matches. My point? Clearly you have enough to form a 4s team. Hell, you probably can form three 4s teams just in your own guild. So per my title, are you guys down for 4s? How about tonight, Thursday? Let the server know, we are all eager to face these amazing competitors. Don't you guys all want the Nexu mount? Come face us :) Edited by revcrisis

RBL has tanks and healers in all their regular warzones. 10:00am, 3:00pm, 8:00pm, it doesn't matter the time - they always have a healer, tank and 2 DPS in their matches. My point? Clearly you have enough to form a 4s team. Hell, you probably can form three 4s teams just in your own guild. So per my title, are you guys down for 4s? How about tonight, Thursday? Let the server know, we are all eager to face these amazing competitors. Don't you guys all want the Nexu mount? Come face us :)

10 am 4 mans and q pops on Pot5 LOL, 3:00 pm 4 mans and q pops on Pot5 LOL but not as loud. Yes we have enough to do some ranked activity, no we don't want the Nexu mount, yes we intend to do more ranked in the future, we may or may not announce it. Capown is our Ranked Captain at this point look for him in gen chat if it happens or reach out to him. Any chance I can get your in game name so I can have Capown reach out to you about it?