I like the 3.0 story but Theron....

menofhorror

...is soo stiff. He is only there for the mission. I don´t know but he can`t take a breather. even Lana is more relaxed and too often when coming from the mission instead of taking a breather, some jokes, it`s already onto the next goal.

This is what I don`t like that much about 3.0 story. There is no time to breath.

That's... kind of the point. An army of insane rebels is pressing in and could destroy the Empire, the Republic, and most life in the galaxy in a matter of days. It's meant to convey a sense of urgency.

But they didn´t know what the Revanites were planning at first before Blood Hunt flashpoint. On rep side Lana said when I return that we should have a party for achieving the goal. But I came back and nothing.

They still could have thrown some more relaxing moments in there. There was enough humour included in the first part of the planet.

I mean I get what you say and yes it`s true but it still felt often too hectic for me. Not enough time spent talking to Lana and Theron about them and how they spent the time in hiding.

Theron got terrible to non-existent character development for this expansion. I got to the end of it feeling completely indifferent or numb towards the character.

Jakarro on the other hand -- and Lana especially -- grew on me.

For of all his flaws, Jakarro does seem to care greatly with the people he came to work with. Lana on the other hand, regrets having thrown his Republic ally to the wolves.

Theron is just a whiner with mother issues and on top of that, Force-blind. Kinda makes me wish they had created a new character from scratch, instead of ruining a great one from the EU.

His VA didn't help at all quite frankly; I'm a fan of Troy Baker, but Zenith came rearing his lekku more often than not.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Theron got terrible to non-existent character development for this expansion. I got to the end of it feeling completely indifferent or numb towards the character.

For of all his flaws, Jakarro does seem to care greatly with the people he came to work with. Lana on the other hand, regrets having thrown his Republic ally to the wolves.

Theron is just a whiner with mother issues and on top of that, Force-blind. Kinda makes me wish they had created a new character from scratch, instead of ruining a great one from the EU.

His VA didn't help at all quite frankly; I'm a fan of Troy Baker, but Zenith came rearing his lekku more often than not.

I feel ya cause that`s how I felt towards im by the end. He only spoke about the mission and how I should take care of himself. He never received any moments for himself. At first I liked him but everytime I came back from a mission he grew more and more uninteresting.

He never spoke of something else, always about the mission, never had a break.

Well what's the point in having characters that always do the same thing? Theron has to contrast Lana, otherwise there's little sense to his character being in the story. Especially after being captured by the Revanites, him urging you to gogogo makes perfect sense.

Also nevermind the fact that the great evil threatening both Republic and Empire is his ancestor...

I felt like the expansion progressed similar to the Old Republic novels (or as much, most modern action) with a, "We're done here. Quick! On to the next task before utter annihilation."

That being said, Theron had story. He's a Shan. A Direct descendent of Revan and his focus is on the mission? It is very true that that's been his nature with his mother...but even there, how can you leave a moment so dry? I looked to SoR for multiple story resolutions and got an MMO expansion. My err.

I can only hope Satele outlives Theron, as I appreciate her character in TOR much more.

I'm surprised that Theron barley intereacted with his mother. Hell, I swear that throughout the entire expansion, Satele only notices Theron's assistance twice.

Since the threat we were facing was THEIR ancestor. I was expecting the two to have some development as a family.....me dissappointed

I felt like the expansion progressed similar to the Old Republic novels (or as much, most modern action) with a, "We're done here. Quick! On to the next task before utter annihilation."

That being said, Theron had story. He's a Shan. A Direct descendent of Revan and his focus is on the mission? It is very true that that's been his nature with his mother...but even there, how can you leave a moment so dry? I looked to SoR for multiple story resolutions and got an MMO expansion. My err.

I can only hope Satele outlives Theron, as I appreciate her character in TOR much more.

He is barely acquainted with his mother, why would he give a **** about about his distant ancestor?

He is barely acquainted with his mother, why would he give a **** about about his distant ancestor?

The relationship between him and his mother was always strained by Satele's stepping aside in the parental role. They're adults now, I think some additional closure is in order. Regardless of that situation, the fact that Revan is both LS/DS I'd think appeals to Theron. Being he's a 'get stuff done' kinda guy, and Revan is an exemplary model of the same.

Albeit, it isn't Revan...but to me the player shouldn't have been in the 'spotlight' when Theron was on the stage (with his relatives)