Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Will more Alliance Alerts be autocompleted? (Spoilers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Will more Alliance Alerts be autocompleted? (Spoilers)

Stalha
06.14.2019 , 01:00 PM | #11
I can confirm these Alliance Alerts still work. One of my characters had been rather lazy about completing the alerts and I ultimately had a few left to begin after Hearts and Minds, one of which was Rusk's. As reported above, the icon changed to Pardax, but the conversation at the end was still with Bey'wan and the alert completed as normal.

SteveTheCynic
06.14.2019 , 02:24 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Stalha View Post
I can confirm these Alliance Alerts still work. One of my characters had been rather lazy about completing the alerts and I ultimately had a few left to begin after Hearts and Minds, one of which was Rusk's. As reported above, the icon changed to Pardax, but the conversation at the end was still with Bey'wan and the alert completed as normal.
Confirmedly confirmed. I did Qyzen on a Sith Warrior (fairly black-hearted one, too) who had done H&M, and Beywan was there at the end, standing alongside Pardax. No problem.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

SteveTheCynic
06.14.2019 , 02:35 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
a Sith Warrior (fairly black-hearted one, too)
I feel I should clarify this point. She married a certain Imperial officer who shall remain nameless here, the traitorous snake, and then she shacked up with her Dark Advisor, and when the traitorous snake returned and professed his continuing love, she murdered him.

That sort of black-hearted.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

IoNonSoEVero
06.14.2019 , 02:46 PM | #14
At some point I do think they are going to have to make the AAs expire, so to speak. Continuity is all over the place in the game's various planets and missions, but it's not going to make any sense for someone to be doing an Alliance Alert and claiming they want to take down Arcann when 6.0 is underway, Arcann's long deposed and the Alliance is now on another stage. Especially with the companions who are tightly tied to factions. It would make even less sense for your Commander who is heavily aligned with the Empire to still be able to recruit Rusk for example.

They'd originally said that AAs would have to be completed before starting Ossus, IIRC. IMHO they're going to end up doing something like this with 6.0 and telling players that they need to complete the AAs (or not) before beginning 6.0.

That would solve the Aygo/Pardax problem. Right now, while they're still transitioning and Aygo's still on site alongside Pardax, it makes sense to still be able to complete the AAs and talk to him. When Pardax assumes that role completely in 6.0 I think it's more likely that they will simply say it's too late to do the AAs than to record new dialogue with her.