Cross server rateds - now!!!

Tebbis

It's not to bad either. Let the bads continue with their delusions for a bit longer. Lot of egos gonna be crushed once cross server is out, which could in turn lead to rage quits. I'd rather not lose more subs.

Somehow, I think those guys won't be a huge loss for the community, giving more space to proper PvPers, or honest newbs who have all the chances to become good.

dont expect them anytime soon. this game was not designed for cross server anything, and it is not an easy thing to just add-in

It is a lot easier than you think. Especially since the Hero engine has great features of sharding and instancing of a game. Take one of those servers they shut down and use it as the cross realm for all the severs to PvP on.

It is a lot easier than you think. Especially since the Hero engine has great features of sharding and instancing of a game. Take one of those servers they shut down and use it as the cross realm for all the severs to PvP on.

Send them your patch then

Personally i think all pvp wether its rated or solo ques should be cross server. BW flat out refuses to add this in because they feel that it should remain on one server only, if they had cross server ques then we could have enough people to pool from to choose which WZ you would rather que for.

Personally i think all pvp wether its rated or solo ques should be cross server. BW flat out refuses to add this in because they feel that it should remain on one server only, if they had cross server ques then we could have enough people to pool from to choose which WZ you would rather que for.

They dont refuse to, they just cant because they "dont have the tech."

Edited by Polebreaker

This is badly needed. Personally I think they should make regular wz x-server as well, with the priviso that all randoms used to flesh out a team come from the same server. This allows the sense of server community/unity to continue and perhaps even be made stronger while deepening the queue.

But x-server was supposed to arrive in June of this year. The fact that we still have zero visibility on x-server should tell you everything you need to know about how difficult it is to get x-server working on the Hero engine.

get real. xserver rated WZs wil not be any dif than current state of rated WZs. 99% of premade teams never que up for rateds because they cant face losing. so they just beat up on pugs all day long in normal WZs. adding xserver isnt going to change that. devs time is better spent working on things most players will actually do.