Rate this build

heyyogroove

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=509647

The build you posted is similar to this one and can be a beast in pvp (although you need to switch some stuff around in your point distribution.) This is the best huttball ball carrier build, with 5 extra secs on enure and a reduced CD on force push. With an extra 4 sec stun from hilt strike, it has great utility, but in rated WZs this is actually a negative as enemies running around with full resolve reduces the effectiveness of your bubble spec healer.

I've played it extensively in the past with some modifications and it is effective. However, a lot of people have moved to an 18/23/0 build because the 4%+15% damage reduction from focused defense is just to good to give up.

Regarding the comment about a lack of damage, ignore that. If you are in tank gear neither build will offer any real damage output. It's about being able to a) survive and have your healers have to do less work to keep you up b) protect your team mates with guard, taunts and cc (slow is underused by many,) and c) when you are last man at the node be able to pop enure, warding call, focused defense and hold out till reinforcements arrive.

If you are in DPS gear, go focus or vigilance and just use field respec to go 18/23/0 when you get a Huttball.

I'd say that the 2 points in Savagery could be spent somewhere else (like Sonic Barrier), or if you prefer to use Retaliation points can be redistributed around to accommodate that. But that's 5 points for .. well, 3% defense and a little more damage output.

Its exactly what I run (well i have 5 pts in different places). Very fun. Don't listen to the bads on here. Play what you want.