Legacy Promotion now expanded

GregZeschuk

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warning Inc complaints about how people have been signed up since day 1 but can only play 1 hr a month so they could not get legacy lvl 6 and feel that they are being treated unfairly so they are cancelling thier subs.

Good job Bioware on listening to your low level players. Now lets take care of the population problems so the 50's can have something to do again.

Nah you won't get that, more like the truly cynical people who'll say: "Self serving jerks, should've got it right the first time! Probably did it this way on purpose so you can get everyone angry and then flip the switch to look like a company that actually cares, in an attempt to attract even more people back to your villainous game".

Oooo sneaky indeed.

Phew!

My most played character is level 49 and 40% into lvl. 50, so at first I felt blue, but now such a surpise. :)

Let me congratulate the Good Doctor for the insight into how it is Legacy that marks the time invested, and the swift update hencefore :)

Hehe

Edited by Springdancer

cool, glad you're listening to the playerbase in their discussion.

really, though... a simple acknowledgement would've been fine for me. :p

still, it's kind of a lose/lose because even though we got an acknowledgement of sorts, it feels forced because we had to push it into existence.

I posted something about this earlier about not having a lvl 50 toon! So i'm sure a lot of other people did as well for them to do this! I'm so excited! I'm like just a few bars from legacy lvl 6! I cant wait. :eek:

Not to burst your bubble but i would imagine that the same conditions applied that were already in place, had to have legacy lvl 6 before midnight on April 12th 2012.

I honestly can't see how anyone can complain about this, but doubtless some people will manage.

Well done on this facet, sadly the rest of 1.2 has been a complete cluster. I would advise to get crackin before you start hemorrhaging subscribers hardcore.