Hey Kids, I like this Game

Minotoro

Great game so far, I am a level 20 Scoundrel and am enjoying it. Sure there are things that Bioware needs to fix like putting in a proper search function in the auction house, but they will get to it. Stop crying so much.. Dont let the door hit you on the way out.

They could have fixed it long ago. Btw there is no out. This is an error in your thinking. People will never be done complaining about this let down. they wont simply go away becuase you would like them too.

The problem is people Overhypeing EVERY GAME and then finding out its not what they thought it was.

Get out of town, you really like this piece of junk? There are more bugs and errors than you can count, the performance is awful, PvP is due to lag (abilities and movement) unbearable, and you really like it? There are features missing, that other games offer, e.g. a comfortable way of finding groups without having to idle in some space station, a auction house where searching for an item doesn't involve selecting a category and a sub-category, rewards for open PvP, I could go on like this, and you're telling me you like it?

So do I.