Ranked Mission Rewards, 5.6.1, and beyond!

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

There have been some questions about the bug related to Solo Ranked Missions in that they are not giving anything beyond CXP and Credits. There was actually two bugs related to PvP Missions, but more on that in a second.

As of 5.6.1 (coming live soon) Solo Ranked Missions will be rewarding Unassembled Components and crafting materials as intended. This was missed in the patch notes but I did verify that it is fixed in the patch. They still aren't giving out Season 9 tokens, but that will be addressed in the future.

The other bug present in the PvP Mission rewards is that instead of giving players one crafting lockbox which coincides with their Command Rank tier, they are instead getting one crafting lockbox from each of the four tiers. This will be fixed in a future update, but not 5.6.1.

Here are the changes you can expect AFTER 5.6.1 in a future update:

• Daily and Weekly Missions will give one crafting lockbox as intended.
  • Solo Ranked Daily Missions will reward 40 Unassembled Components (up from 30) and will now grant 150 Ranked Season 9 Tokens as intended.
  • Solo Ranked Weekly Missions will now reward 250 Unassembled Components (up from 200), 1,000 Ranked Season 9 Tokens as intended, and as an added bonus; 3 Charged Matter Transubstantiators.

TLDR - Solo Ranked Missions are granting Unassembled Components and Crafting Materials as of 5.6.1 (I will get this added to the patch notes). More changes coming to Solo Ranked Missions in a future update, as listed above.

-eric

• Daily and Weekly Missions will give one crafting lockbox as intended.

RIP - My means of farming isotope, again.

I hope that you guys look into some future means for smaller guilds to work toward unlocking guildship rooms, because earlier this year it was much easier to farm those isotopes but the task was still a motivated effort that my guildies could invest in.

Now more than ever it's going to be impossible to really participate in Conquest with so many more, bigger guilds on my server.

Consider the little folk!

Edited by nightsoflove

• Dev Post
Eric, thanks for the information! Can you please give us an update on Ranked Leaderboards? What is the issue there and when can we expect them to be up to date again?

Thanks!

I know the team is aware and looking into the issue, let me see if I can find out more information.

-eric

GTN is already all over the place, not sure how I feel about reducing the rewards down to a single box. I know you want those mats to be kind of rare, but at the same time, making them more rare is just going to inflate the prices on the gtn even more than its currently broken state.

GTN is already all over the place, not sure how I feel about reducing the rewards down to a single box. I know you want those mats to be kind of rare, but at the same time, making them more rare is just going to inflate the prices on the gtn even more than its currently broken state.

those mats cost 20k on my server (the ones that drop from boxes)

This was missed in the patch notes

#facepalm

You and omissions from the patch notes. Maybe consider reviewing the process you use to create them? Because the existing one doesn't seem to work very well.

"Process improvement—it's not just for breakfast."

If you notice that they stop updating, lemme know!

Yesterday they were updating very quickly, I assume every 2 hours like they are supposed to. Right now, there are missing games that happened 14-15 hours ago, so it seems they completely stopped updating again.

Why is this? Ingame rating is displayed correctly, where is the barrier between that and the Leaderboards system?