#AMAZON HOLIDAY DEAL! Rise of the Cartel Market

Rileysoph

https://www.facebook.com/starwarstheoldrepublic

#AMAZON HOLIDAY DEAL (US ONLY): 25% off #SWTOR 2400 Cartel Coin Codes ends tomorrow. Go Cartel Crazy this weekend!

CHECK OUT THE DEAL:

DON’T FORGET: 25% off #SWTOR 2400 Cartel Coin Codes at #Amazon thru Sun, 12/29 (US Only). Check out in-game #CartelMarket offers on Life Day items and more!

CHECK OUT THE DEAL:

SPECIAL HOLIDAY DEAL (US ONLY): 25% off #SWTOR 2400 Cartel Coin Cards at #Amazon through Sun, 12/29! Stock up now!

CHECK OUT THE DEAL:

SPECIAL HOLIDAY DEAL: 25% off #SWTOR 2400 Cartel Coin Cards at #Amazon begins today! Go Cartel Crazy! (US Only)

CHECK OUT THE DEAL:

I'm ashamed to have spent 2 years of my life playing this game only for it to end up like this. :(

It's not really clear what your beef is.
Let me try to translate:

"I am outraged that this game I pay to play and sort of like has adopted a business model that, when it comes right down to it, only affects me as much as I choose to allow it to but has allowed the company that makes it to continue providing me with entertainment that I kind of enjoy. I am further enraged that a product related to the aforementioned game that, again, doesn't affect me if I choose to ignore it, is being offered at a discount price by a retailer that is unaffiliated with the developer of said game."

*yawn*

Same old, same old.

Wonder what year 3 will bring? I mean if you spend 2 years playing a game you don't like... what will year 3 possibly be like?

Put it another way... it has taken you 2 years to realize you don't like this game?

I think it's Grade A.

Carved from my spleen with a spoon.

Let me try to translate:

"I am outraged that this game I pay to play and sort of like has adopted a business model that, when it comes right down to it, only affects me as much as I choose to allow it to but has allowed the company that makes it to continue providing me with entertainment that I kind of enjoy. I am further enraged that a product related to the aforementioned game that, again, doesn't affect me if I choose to ignore it, is being offered at a discount price by a retailer that is unaffiliated with the developer of said game."

You know it's bad with the tl;dr is longer than the original. I guess it was more "ts;dmas."

Edited by branmakmuffin

https://www.facebook.com/starwarstheoldrepublic

I'm ashamed to have spent 2 years of my life playing this game only for it to end up like this. :(

That's awesome! I was thinking of buying some cartel coins, and I got an amazon gift card for Christmas, so its perfect! I wouldn't have known about this if it wasn't for this thread, thanks for posting this!

That's awesome! I was thinking of buying some cartel coins, and I got an amazon gift card for Christmas, so its perfect! I wouldn't have known about this if it wasn't for this thread, thanks for posting this!

Awesome, well i hope you have fun spending your virtual currency

Let me try to translate:

Nope, i'm just disappointed that bioware chose to put resources into making cartel market stuff than actual gameplay stuff. If people enjoy using the CM thats fine by me, i just wish that bioware made a different form of entertainment for people to put their time into, like i said actual gameplay.

Nope, i'm just disappointed that bioware chose to put resources into making cartel market stuff than actual gameplay stuff. If people enjoy using the CM thats fine by me, i just wish that bioware made a different form of entertainment for people to put their time into, like i said actual gameplay.

They do - all the content I've been enjoying playing over the last 2 years has been apart from the cartel market. Maybe stop focusing on the cartel market stuff and actually play the game.

Technically they do, with operations, warzones, daily zones and blah blah like that. Giving away additional virtual currency has no impact on the game play and the Cartel Market is just cosmetic stuff that has no real statistical value. It's all just for looks. If you want real value weapons and armors, you have to play the game and earn Commendations or run Operations and Warzones for loot.

and you had to write that to let us all know? Why post here then? dont like it, dont play it, simple.

Your response made no sense at all.

Here, I'll restate the question.

Why did you make a new account instead of lodging your complaints on your old account?

If you don't answer, I'll make the rational assumption that you were either outright lying in your first post(which makes it rather impossible to hold any genuine discussions) or had a ruined reputation on your original account and so paid for a second one to try to get the forum community to take you more seriously. For everyone else reading, neither is an advisable thing to do. People generally don't care about when you started playing when it comes to discussing the game. They'll reject or agree with your statements based on their own personal preferences, not that you were an OMGFounder(no offense to all you other founders out there) or a newb to the game. Regarding creating new accounts, as long as your name is not inherently insulting/bashing(which will get an immediate reaction regardless of attitude change), if you're civil towards other posters they'll generally be civil towards you, even if past behavior has been overly aggressive. We've got plenty of other posters who've been very angry or ranty at certain points, but are treated just like everyone else when they put a well-written opinion out for discussion.

Your response made no sense at all.

Here, I'll restate the question.

Why did you make a new account instead of lodging your complaints on your old account?

If you don't answer, I'll make the rational assumption that you were either outright lying in your first post(which makes it rather impossible to hold any genuine discussions) or had a ruined reputation on your original account and so paid for a second one to try to get the forum community to take you more seriously. For everyone else reading, neither is an advisable thing to do. People generally don't care about when you started playing when it comes to discussing the game. They'll reject or agree with your statements based on their own personal preferences, not that you were an OMGFounder(no offense to all you other founders out there) or a newb to the game. Regarding creating new accounts, as long as your name is not inherently insulting/bashing(which will get an immediate reaction regardless of attitude change), if you're civil towards other posters they'll generally be civil towards you, even if past behavior has been overly aggressive. We've got plenty of other posters who've been very angry or ranty at certain points, but are treated just like everyone else when they put a well-written opinion out for discussion.

i think that response is more suited for PM rather than bumping the thread with something completely unrelated.

Let me try to translate:

Yup, this.

OP, don't buy CC from Amazon. There, have we fixed it for you?