More Story Chapters

SgtSlacker

OK so I only recently re-subbed, so I'm a little out dated in my information but after seeing the trailer today a new planet was announced, would that imply that with this new planet would come more class stories? Even if its only the beginning of a chapter? If anyone has any info on this you would be my Hero.

Thanks in advance

While I'm not 100% sure, I don't believe that the new planet will have new class stories. The devs said that they are currently focusing on getting more group content out in the coming months (ops, wzs, fps), with story content to be released later.

Thats mildly disappointing sewing as story is pretty much the only reason I play this game and I would assume although you know what they say people who do that, that alot of other people are in the same boat as me. Oh well thanks for the info.

I'm pretty sure more story content was part of the original plan (just look at the loading screen text when you log in)

but seems like they have changed their priorities since launch. I sure hope the story continues some day.

Edited by Karkais

Thats mildly disappointing sewing as story is pretty much the only reason I play this game and I would assume although you know what they say people who do that, that alot of other people are in the same boat as me. Oh well thanks for the info.

You might want to go to the General Discussion board, then, and say as much in the thread "Ops and Warzones are great, what about STORY?" so that your concerns are more likely to be noted.