Can I romance Lana/Theron/Koth if I didn't romance them in Kotfe?

LordBraidenbach

I started playing with my Jedi Knight again, I'm playing Kotet atm, but back when I still had flirt options with those three companions I didn't romance them because I was still hoping for Kira.

I guess it's too late now to romance Lana/Theron/Koth, but my JK doesn't have any romance option and I'm hoping there might be a solution. I know I'll have the option to romance Arcann but I'm not really into the idea.

I also tried to find some info about Kira and Scourge but didn't find any news.

So, is my JK sentenced to be "forever alone" now? Or are there any options? Thanks.

As the game is currently structured, no, you can't. That said, a non-zero quantity of story-related things will change when 6.0 drops tomorrow, and there are persistent rumours that Kira and Lord Scourge will be Soon returning, but they are just that, rumours, fuellled by the follow-up to the Hearts and Minds mission that follows Jedi Under Siege (Ossus).

See spoiler box for a link to a screenshot taken during that follow-up. As you'll be able to see, the people in the image are completely disguised, therefore it follows inevitably that the figure on the left is Kira and the figure on the right is Scourge.(1)

(1) I'm yanking your chain. Clearly they are both Zenith.(2)

(2) Sorry. In reality, nobody outside BioWare knows for sure.

ideally when talk to companions would have lots more options to fix or even start a romance along with some fluff how ya doing type ... would like to skip the whole kofte on next char but would then miss chance to romance Lana as it's all hardwired /sigh Edited by Aonevm