Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

KotFE Chapter 9 Lana romance.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
KotFE Chapter 9 Lana romance.

SteveTheCynic
11.16.2016 , 07:49 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Arlakh View Post
As I said, I hope they can, if not im just unsubscribing and giving me buddy all my money and uninstalling the game.
That has to qualify as one of the most extreme over-reactions I've heard on these forums, and I *like* Lana a lot.

(Worth noting: I screwed it up on my first run through KotFE, but I did it as a dry-run on my free insta-60. On my main, I did it right. Well, sort of. I planned to have her resume her SoR romance with Theron, but a combination of things drove her to flirt with Lana instead.)

But if you feel driven to quit over that, well, bye, good luck with what you do instead, and leave your stuff with Tora as you go.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

gaelicvixen
11.16.2016 , 08:06 AM | #12
I played it during Early Access on my then-main Adraes, took the [Flirt] option, talked to Lana, and never got the pop-up asking me to confirm/deny the romance with Lana I suspect because Early Access was buggy af and I kept DC'ing. Her entry on my Companion list has been fubar ever since, too. I dutifully submitted a ticket explaining what happened and was told that my issue wasn't something support could handle, and that it was being passed on to another team and I would not be able to communicate with anyone about it.

So I definitely feel you, OP. It was frustrating af to be locked out of a romance I'd started in SoR and to then be told there was basically nothing that could be done.

I was pretty salty for a few months and didn't play, but after a while I got over it. Gave Adraes some plastic surgery so he looks like my Marauder's brother and rerolled a new Juggernaut. So my advice would be to take a break, then pick your favourite class and play through on a new character.

SithKoriandr
11.16.2016 , 06:13 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by thebumpkin View Post
Really? of all the other things in the game that are quit worthy it was that which proved the final straw? I just don't get it. Lana isn't even that amazing.
Easily able to level back up too. So could have redone it.

Also, to the OP. You're not locked into that quite that quick. You should have been able to hit ESC as soon as you picked the option. So, why didn't you hit ESC?
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

TalonVII
11.16.2016 , 06:40 PM | #14
What ticks me off about the Lana romance is:
Spoiler
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy

SithKoriandr
11.16.2016 , 09:36 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonVII View Post
What ticks me off about the Lana romance is:
Spoiler
Kiss and flirt in chapter 16. Do you mean something akin to her/you saying "My love" or some such?
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

TalonVII
11.17.2016 , 04:45 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
Kiss and flirt in chapter 16. Do you mean something akin to her/you saying "My love" or some such?
Didn't even get that option. Wonder if I had a bug?
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy

SithKoriandr
11.18.2016 , 12:10 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonVII View Post
Didn't even get that option. Wonder if I had a bug?
Does it say you're involved with her in her companion page?

TalonVII
11.18.2016 , 01:09 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
Does it say you're involved with her in her companion page?
Have to look. If Not I'm gonna be TICKED!
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy