Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Let Female SW Romance Lt. Pierce!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Let Female SW Romance Lt. Pierce!

FyveS
04.02.2012 , 07:17 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by AngelousWang View Post
Lt. Pierce, is confirmed bachelor, a lone wolf, an alpha dog.

Changing his personality to someone who excepts romances would ruin his personality. Relationships require comprise, loyalty (ability to decline free sex sense of the word, not the fight by your side to the death sense), consequences and trust.

None of these things fit Pierce personality.

In short: You know why you mother told you never to marry the bad boy? because he wont marry you, he uses you for his own end and then discards you.

Lt. Pierce is bad boy.
Actually, he's extremely team oriented and has shown firm loyalty to my SW so, no, I don't see him as a "bad boy" in the sense of a "player" which is basically what you are describing.

A romance wouldn't ruin his personality. It didn't ruin Andronikus Revel's and he's a reputed bad boy pirate. Nearly everything Pierce says to my SW is about how lucky he is to be on my crew, how much he likes working with me, etc. Relationships do require compromise and loyalty - both things he's already shown my SW in our conversations. He even declines my offer of help in the Bastion but does it respectfully.

There's nothing that indicates he couldn't come to love my SW because she is strong, a leader and smart - qualities that he values highly. I mean, you don't want to marry someone who differs from your basic value system greatly. I've been married for 15 years and he's still the love of my life and my best friend. I can see a lot of Pierce's value systems making him the perfect romance companion for a female SW.
Nyne - 50 Sorceror ~ M'ing - 50 Mercenary ~ Eyght - 50 Juggernaut
Not The Droids ~ Social/Family/Pve/PvP ~ Corellian Run

Bhaers
04.02.2012 , 07:34 PM | #22
Personally I find that the romance options are restricted to opposite sex disappointing.

Kaisernick
04.02.2012 , 08:41 PM | #23
ive found that some romance options to be very lame.

Spoiler

as for Lt pierce i know ill probbaly be in the minority but i would like him as a future SGRA

Earthmama
04.03.2012 , 06:49 AM | #24
HUGE Pierce fan, and was rather crestfallen when he wasn't a full romance option. I'm also like the OP where I like my men, to be men, and Pierce just appeals to me way more then Quinn..(although I do like Quinn, he is pretty cute and adorable in his own ruthless way) How can my SW only romance Quinn when she literally gets weak in the knees everytime she looks at Pierce?

It's not fair..

trfriers
05.13.2012 , 12:00 PM | #25
I have become a huge Pierce fan! What a nice change from Quinn, granted I love Quinn but Pierce is just so darn sexy! I think it's the straight to the point kind of attitude I like along with his confidence. So strong and tall, yum! It would be great to have a commited type romance option with him, he is definitely more my type. And I have yet to get any negative affection from Quinn for flirting, I guess he's the open minded type lol .
Sahmira ScoundrelSonora Marauder
The Fatman

bright_ephemera
05.13.2012 , 02:53 PM | #26
Pierce is awesome.

I kind of like that the current romance is what it is. No background, no feelings, no mushy mush, none of that. I'm awesome, you're awesome, let's bang. I love that about him. I think it's hilarious that you can make a "relationship" out of informing him you'll be making a habit of, ah, fading to black.

Pierce is fearless. I love that he isn't intimidated working for the biggest baddest Sith enforcer in the galaxy. I love that he's a [Flirt]able Body Type 3, possibly the only one in the game (?). I love that he genuinely seems to be enjoying himself while he's working for you.

I...I don't even really want to change him. I think Pierce and his plot are perfect as is.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 100+ authors to date. 2600+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
---(Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.)--- DELETA MALAVAI EST

Celacia
05.13.2012 , 03:39 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
Pierce is fearless. I love that he isn't intimidated working for the biggest baddest Sith enforcer in the galaxy. I love that he's a [Flirt]able Body Type 3, possibly the only one in the game (?).
There is one for the Inquisitors, too, but I can't really think of any others.

clintcasey
05.13.2012 , 09:50 PM | #28
I think this is good material for a future expansion of the game. As others have said, Pierce is kind of a "confirmed bachelor". I don't know if you've met any people like Pierce in real life before, but most of the time guy like that take time to come around.
Al'den, Jedi Guardian, Level 50, The Bastion, 4/4 EC HM
Jindo, Mercinary, Level 50, The Swiftsure, 3/4 EC HM
Jiindo, Power Tech, Level 27, Squadron 367

Crezelle
05.13.2012 , 10:06 PM | #29
what i want, is females to get to have " confrontations" like male chars get to.
aka vette vs ds jaesa, kaliyo and temple, raina and akavi, ect
female toons are basically stuck with one guy, and maaaybe a secret fling
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

bright_ephemera
05.13.2012 , 10:34 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
what i want, is females to get to have " confrontations" like male chars get to.
aka vette vs ds jaesa, kaliyo and temple, raina and akavi, ect
female toons are basically stuck with one guy, and maaaybe a secret fling
I can't see the Warrior's confrontation being that exciting.

Quinn [with a completely straight face and zero approval loss]: Do as you wish, my lord. That is of course your prerogative.
Pierce [nearly yawning]: Am I supposed to feel remotely threatened, milord? Do what you like, I'll be here in ten minutes' time if an' when you're still not satisfied. [grins wolfishly at Quinn and wanders off]

DA:O had a pretty good Alistair/Zevran talk. I wouldn't mind seeing more of those myself...but right, women get eight full romances plus two flings, while men get eleven full romances.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 100+ authors to date. 2600+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
---(Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.)--- DELETA MALAVAI EST