Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Let Female SW Romance Lt. Pierce!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Let Female SW Romance Lt. Pierce!

rubymoses
09.19.2016 , 02:34 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by FyveS View Post
I don't hate Malavai Quinn but let us have the option to romance Lt. Pierce.

Why should the male SW's be the only ones to have two romance options? That's ridiculously unfair.

Lt. Pierce suits my girl much better than Quinn does and, frankly, why should every female player's only romance option be the emo skinny guy? I like my men tall and built like they mean business in RL. Why the heck would I want to listen to some whiney little guy try to "romance" my character in a game?

Edit: When I say "romance", I'm not talking about a casual /flirt or one-night stand. I mean a primary romance companion.

Spoiler
Well I total agree with you Lt Pierce is a beefcake that my female sith warrior wants to romance too.

therecanonlybeon
09.20.2016 , 03:49 AM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by rubymoses View Post
Well I total agree with you Lt Pierce is a beefcake that my female sith warrior wants to romance too.
Beefcake hahaha good one

PRDevileChiq
10.07.2016 , 05:20 AM | #83
I was disappointed playing the sith warrior the second time around and finding out Lieutenant pierce is only a fling.Seems like malavai was only ever interested in being at the side of the most powerful person, All his talk of loyalty and he betrays you but pierce was always there it's a real shame that they don't give you the soldier as a marriage option over a traitor

Vhily
11.20.2016 , 09:19 AM | #84
I agree alot of what people say here, Quinn is a alright guy but my Female SW isn't much for him after he stabbed her in the back for Baras, she prefers men like Pierce, strong truly loyal, knows what he is doing and so on. Hopefully some time in the future, maybe for the new expansion he can become a thing.