Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Smuggler story

SerraShar
11.08.2016 , 02:39 PM | #11
You should try agent if you want to go stoic 'Yes sir' never blink .

The smuggler..is filled with alot of funny stuffy . Think of a brat with a gun . Indiana Jones like .
Balance in All Things
Andraste and the Maker want you to click referral linkhttp://www.swtor.com/r/fsSTHy
You know, if I could click you, you wouldn’t know a moment’s peace!

JennyFlynn
11.08.2016 , 03:29 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by SerraShar View Post

The smuggler..is filled with alot of funny stuffy . Think of a brat with a gun . Indiana Jones like .
Yeah, like that guy Han Solo.
--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | Defying Destiny | SWTOR Prompt Oneshots @}}>---}-------

SerraShar
11.08.2016 , 04:01 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by JennyFlynn View Post
Yeah, like that guy Han Solo.
never saw the movies... so no idea who is that .
Balance in All Things
Andraste and the Maker want you to click referral linkhttp://www.swtor.com/r/fsSTHy

Cuiwe
11.08.2016 , 05:49 PM | #14

I love how my Trooper was, to quote from Coruscant, "bla bla bla orders disobeyed Garza" -> "I am ALWAYS going to do what I think is right" -> "Then you won't last very long at all"(Garza). Very straightforward, sincere and heroic. Also, if you're to trust Jung, get that relation . Agent is too sleazy for me. And the m voice is ugh. No.

My Smuggler is actually like a mix of Tony Soprano and Han Solo lol. What have I created?
"I am not in this for politics, nor the wanton destruction, hell not even for credits. I have chosen this way of life because of the hunt and because it was pushed onto me on some ugly slimeball called a "pearl" and Honour bound me to this path ever onwards" Caelestinus

JennyFlynn
11.08.2016 , 08:01 PM | #15
never saw the movies... so no idea who is that .
Haha really? You should, it's so good! And Han Solo is basically the Smuggler, or inspiration for the class either ways. Don't expect a lot of discipline there. A rebel with a good heart, when mostly LS.

Just thought it was funny cos Ford plays Han Solo, as well as Indiana Jones who you mentioned and your description, worked, lol.
--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | Defying Destiny | SWTOR Prompt Oneshots @}}>---}-------

Cuiwe
11.14.2016 , 02:26 PM | #16
So, I finished it.

The conclusion is that it's a very good and a very fun story. Though I think that I found the answer to my question. I mean, it's better than BH's(that one could've been WAY better), but...Akaavi just convinced me how much better the Mandalorians fit what I'm looking for over various Spacer Billy the Kids. Just the pure strength of conviction of those(Mandos) is...fantastic really.

I guess that I spend like a forthnight or something for nothing at all. Lol. You learn something new every day.

Now, if I only could be Rep sided BH...

oh one more thing: Is there any way to avoid the romance with Mako without being ultra rude?
"I am not in this for politics, nor the wanton destruction, hell not even for credits. I have chosen this way of life because of the hunt and because it was pushed onto me on some ugly slimeball called a "pearl" and Honour bound me to this path ever onwards" Caelestinus

SerraShar
11.15.2016 , 08:34 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Cuiwe View Post
So, I finished it.

The conclusion is that it's a very good and a very fun story. Though I think that I found the answer to my question. I mean, it's better than BH's(that one could've been WAY better), but...Akaavi just convinced me how much better the Mandalorians fit what I'm looking for over various Spacer Billy the Kids. Just the pure strength of conviction of those(Mandos) is...fantastic really.

I guess that I spend like a forthnight or something for nothing at all. Lol. You learn something new every day.

Now, if I only could be Rep sided BH...

oh one more thing: Is there any way to avoid the romance with Mako without being ultra rude?
Ah Akaaavi...why YA NOT SMOOCHE MY SMUGGLER FEMALE!

Seriously , she is so ****** . I love her !

Bounty Hunter story is good too . At least , chapter 1 was alot of fun . Chapter 2 bored me , but the twist at the end was enjoyable .

Ew poor Mako ! if you don't romance Mako..she will go and get ditched by that Justin Bieber Torian . So have a heart and romance her !

Hum....romance in this game are simple . Just be nice , and don't pick the flirt options . So you won't be forced into a romance with her . If you pick a flirt just once , the stupid game will lock you in the romance . SO DONT CLICK ON FLIRT REPLY !
Balance in All Things