Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What class should I do for my second KOTFE run?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
What class should I do for my second KOTFE run?

SithKoriandr
11.10.2016 , 05:17 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by OldVengeance View Post
I think that was still just the First Son himself speaking.
Was it? Emperor speaks through Kira to the Knight until she purges him. I also recall the Consular saying "Let him go!"
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

JediAkemi
11.10.2016 , 11:34 PM | #12
The Jedi Knight has inconveniently discorporeated him in the past, while the Sith Warrior has conveniently discorporeated him

(I may have already said that)

Honestly, I am dreading doing KotFE on my DvL Knight (I did it as my proper Knight and Agent, and hated it with a passion as my Agent) because the replay value is garbage.

OldVengeance
11.11.2016 , 03:31 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
Was it? Emperor speaks through Kira to the Knight until she purges him. I also recall the Consular saying "Let him go!"
Yeah, he doesn't seem to do that with the First Son and the Consular. The First Son himself does all the talking. The Consular can try to get the First Son personality to release Syo, though.

BlitzJG
11.11.2016 , 04:39 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by JediAkemi View Post
The Jedi Knight has inconveniently discorporeated him in the past, while the Sith Warrior has conveniently discorporeated him

(I may have already said that)

Honestly, I am dreading doing KotFE on my DvL Knight (I did it as my proper Knight and Agent, and hated it with a passion as my Agent) because the replay value is garbage.
Just because of the disconnect with being a non-force user?

JediAkemi
11.11.2016 , 05:47 PM | #15
I think part of the problem was that tech classes don't feel right in KotFE anyway.
Part of it was because of all the classes, the Agent makes the least sense as the naive moron who lets SCORPIO trick her... though I was pleasantly surprised to get a reference to their first meeting during Chapter XV.
Also the "Nope, you're not going to be allowed to stealth properly" bits, and the fact that I already knew I was going to get punished for agreeing with Kaliyo in Chapter X.

SithKoriandr
11.11.2016 , 06:35 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by JediAkemi View Post
I think part of the problem was that tech classes don't feel right in KotFE anyway.
Part of it was because of all the classes, the Agent makes the least sense as the naive moron who lets SCORPIO trick her... though I was pleasantly surprised to get a reference to their first meeting during Chapter XV.
Also the "Nope, you're not going to be allowed to stealth properly" bits, and the fact that I already knew I was going to get punished for agreeing with Kaliyo in Chapter X.
While Agent gets lucky with the number of returned companions, I have to agree with you. With any other class, I can see them being able to give some sort of trust to Scorpio and Kaliyo, even if it's limited trust.

Agent should just know better and at the very least destroy Scorpio on sight.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

kirorx
11.11.2016 , 11:32 PM | #17
Go with the SW, even lightside will work out since your running an alliance of both factions.

JediAkemi
11.12.2016 , 07:50 AM | #18
"I really hope SCORPIO is still bound by the restriction that she can't actively screw me over no matter how much she may want to... but I should probably make sure... or I could fantasize about Lana some more and let Theron fail at my job"

TalonVII
11.12.2016 , 08:16 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by kirorx View Post
Go with the SW, even lightside will work out since your running an alliance of both factions.
In that regard Inquisitor LS makes even more sense since you've already built a powerbase once, and now you're doing it again.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy