• Sunday

8:00 pm - Bloodline (Republic)

• Monday

8:00 pm - Republic Gentlemen (Republic)

• Tuesday

7:30 pm - Prime Defense (Republic)

• Wednesday

7:00 pm - Move Along/Dark CLAW (???)

8:00 pm - Republic Strikes Back (Republic)

• Thursday

8:15 pm - Pak'Cafan/Hydra (Imperial)

• Friday

7:30 pm - Dark Eclipse (Imperial)

11:00 pm - Tranquility (Republic)

• Saturday

9:00 pm - Pillars of Ashla / Apostates (Republic)

Edited by PlaceAdHere

Please post the time and date you want to do Nightmare Pilgrim on every week. Rules will be simple, if you schedule a time slot, you are expected to start within 15mins of that time slot. If you are not able to start by then, you will forfeit your reserved slot and it is open to any other guild that is there at the moment.

For signing up, I will not accept any times/dates until 8pm ET tonight, that will give everyone a fair chance to see the post and notify their leader. Once it is 8pm ET, I will start taking people's requests for time slots on a first come first serve basis. You can either mail me ingame, PM me, or post in the thread. I will be checking time stamps so nothing before 8pm ET tonight will be looked at.

I also ask that guilds that have to cancel their attempt post in the thread as soon as they know so the slot can be made available to other guilds. If 1.4 is released soon the schedule will change to reflect the 30 respawn on Nightmare Pilgrim.

If you have any question feel free to contact me on the forums or in-game on Placeadhere (Rep), Chemist (Rep), or Marie'curie (Imp).

This is strictly an honor system, there is no way to actually enforce these timeslots but we are all adults (in attitude atleast) and should realize that organizing 16 people can be difficult, so please respect the reserved time slots. If another guild steals it from you first try to handle it in-game by notifying them of the calendar. If a guild is blatantly defying the calender or using it to jump in front of other guilds, please simply state what they are doing and who it is. That way people will know that the guild should not be associated with and will receive no kind will from any of us. But please keep it at that and keep the drama out of the forums.

UPDATE 1.4 - Now that the NP respawn is 30 mins, time slots have been reduced to 1 hour blocks. This gives 15 mins for the group to arrive after their designated time, up to 15 mins to kill the boss, and then 30 mins to respawn. Anyone that wishes to adjust their time slot please let me know.

Edited by PlaceAdHere

Republic guild <Bloodline> (GM: Banksy) would like the timeslot of 8:00 PM Monday nights. If <Republic Gentlemen> can only do that time (I think they said that;s when they used to), we'd be willing to try to do 10:00 PM Monday nights or 8:00 PM Sunday as a backup time if that works better for everyone. Edited by Synavix

Republic guild <Bloodline> (GM: Banksy) would like the timeslot of 8:00 PM Monday nights. If <Republic Gentlemen> can only do that time (I think they said that;s when they used to), we'd be willing to try to do 10:00 PM Monday nights or 8:00 PM Sunday as a backup time if that works better for everyone.

Republic Gentlemen would love to have Monday at 8:00 pm.. but to be fair.. you got here first. I guess we will sign up for 7:00 on Mondays if you aren't willing to go for 10:00pm. Up to you Synavix.

<Bloodline> will give 8:00 PM Sunday nights a shot, and give 8:00 Mondays to Gentlemen. If you could adjust the calendar accordingly, it'd be appreciated, Place.

edit: just saw the above post wanting a different time for Prime Defense. If we can get 8:00 Sunday we'd like that time, but if PD wants 9:00 you can push us up to 7:00. Give Gentlemen 8:00 Mondays regardless.

Edited by Synavix

Contraband Inc had the Wed at 8pm timeslot before, as I posted in the other thread about this, and we would like to keep it if possible. We only raid 6 hours per week, so we can't exactly do any other times.

Republic strikes back got that time slot. Try contacting them to see if you can work something out.

Also keep in mind that once 1.4 hits (hopefully tuesday) respawns will be down to 30 mins. So that means with about a 10-15 kill, people will be able to go once every 45-60 mins.

Pillars of Ashla and Apostates on the Republic side were looking to kill the pilgrim on Fridays @ 9:00PM. I see, however, that some Imperials already have 7:30 as their start time. I wish them the best of luck and will request a new time as soon as I talk it over with our raiders.

Hopefully that future update to bring the respawn timer to a half hour comes soon and this will be easier for all of us to organize.

Thanks again to the OP for taking the time to set this up ;)

Just a heads up to any guilds here looking to get an extra kill in on alts or anything, for this week only (Sun 23rd) Bloodline will not be killing NM Pilgrim at our above mentioned time, and it's open for anyone else. We'll be resuming our normal schedule next week.

UPDATE 1.4 - Now that the NP respawn is 30 mins, time slots have been reduced to 1 hour blocks. This gives 15 mins for the group to arrive after their designated time, up to 15 mins to kill the boss, and then 30 mins to respawn. Anyone that wishes to adjust their time slot please let me know.

Move Along and Dark CLAW have been doing NMP at 7:00 server time on Wednesday for a while now, so I guess we should reserve that timeslot since it has opened up. I'll post again if we decide to stop doing pilgrim so we can focus on TFB exclusively.

My guild is feeling a complete lack of enthusiasm for participating in this calendar, after being informed of its existence on Monday. We were attempting the fight, and a republic guild, who apparently had this time scheduled, was there threatening us with "being blacklisted", and even going so far as player flagging themselves for PVP and trying to run into our fight, I assume hoping to be hit by our players' AOE attacks, so they could then interfere further.

We will continue to kill the NM pilgrim at our own discretion. We will, however, unlike others, be courteous to other groups who arrive before us to attempt the fight, including allowing a reasonable number of attempts before asking to trade off attempts.

We apologize to anyone we may have inconvenienced by not adhering to a schedule of which we had no knowledge.

My question is this. If 4 guilds normally start their raids with Pilgrim at 8, how do you determine who gets what spot?

As stated originally, sign ups were based on whoever posted first and then people can adjust based on talking with each other. If that really is a concern that you will have 3 other guilds competing for the same time slot, then using a calender would help alleviate that as it allows the other three guilds to try to find another time slot that works for them.