smuggler or agent?

dragonstrike

I have always found it fun in bio ware games to flirt with every character. I heard both the smuggler and the agent get a lot of flirt options like that. Was just wondering which one gets more is better suited for that type of character? Thank you for your time.

I have always found it fun in bio ware games to flirt with every character. I heard both the smuggler and the agent get a lot of flirt options like that. Was just wondering which one gets more is better suited for that type of character? Thank you for your time.

The female agent has the earliest class-story flirt of all classes. My first agent (way back in the mists of time) did it at level 3.

The male agent has the earliest companion-flirt of all classes (Kaliyo). If you include flirting while the companion is not a companion yet, it's at around level 7 or 8 in "classic" levelling speed. If not, well, the agent and Kaliyo get their rocks off pretty early in the class story, but it's just casual sex.

The male smuggler gets to have a *lot* of fade-to-black time with Risha(1), and all smugglers get lots of flirt opportunities with random passers-by.

(1) Including one conversation that happens early in Chapter Three where you do the wild thing three times.

So yeah, if you want to get your rocks off with anything that moves, both smuggler and agent are good choices.