Bioware: Admit your gamebreaking error

Pessot

They did lie to us, and bluffed how amazing is the open pvp on ilum and Outlaws Den. It sucks. Just a publicity stunt, you get to it and the open pvp sucks, they try to fix it, as n efect it sucks even more. I've never played wow and never will.

bioware: Admit your gamebreaking error

They already admitted that the current Ilum mess isn't what they were intending. What exactly are you looking for here? An apology written in the blood of a first born? Get over yourself and just give them time to work on a solution. Threads like these are pointless.

They already admitted that the current Ilum mess isn't what they were intending. What exactly are you looking for here? An apology written in the blood of a first born? Get over yourself and just give them time to work on a solution. Threads like these are pointless.

Threads like these are not pointless at all. They show Bioware that they are *********** stupid and completely ignore people on the public test forum who have warned them and they completely ignore them and release anyways.

Threads like these are not pointless at all. They show Bioware that they are *********** stupid and completely ignore people on the public test forum who have warned them and they completely ignore them and release anyways.

No, they don't. They offer nothing constructive and are only adding fuel to the fire. What you derive from it is different from what the OP is intending which is blatantly obvious to anyone not missing their frontal lobe. Anyway, I'll stomp bumping this thread so more important 'I'M MAD AND UBSUBBING' threads can have the front page of this forum. =)

go back to wow, drama queens

Typical Imperial player. WE ALL KNOW that if the imps were going through this crap, the forums would be shut down from an overload of whiners...BW you sicken me for making the imps feel like they even stand a stand in the end. We all know Vader throws the Emporer off the edge.....