Concentration/Fury PvP what stats are you running?

AmonIkonix

As the title says, trying to find the sweet spot for pvp between crit, alacrity, power, mastery. I have tried running very high alacrity and it’s nice, just seems like it doesn’t hit hard enough. Have tried zero alacrity and it feels like I’m waiting on cd’s.

Right now I’m running 7.15% alacrity, 105% accuracy, 40-41% crit, rest power. Seems alright, just wanted to see what everyone else is running and your experience.

As the title says, trying to find the sweet spot for pvp between crit, alacrity, power, mastery. I have tried running very high alacrity and it’s nice, just seems like it doesn’t hit hard enough. Have tried zero alacrity and it feels like I’m waiting on cd’s.

Right now I’m running 7.15% alacrity, 105% accuracy, 40-41% crit, rest power. Seems alright, just wanted to see what everyone else is running and your experience.

A the moment I use

7033 Mastery

8645 Endurance

4433 Power

1575 Crit

1038 Alacrity

885 11% Accuracy

This is what I use at the moment for Fury and Annihilation and it kinda works especially for Annihilation. Might change as I try new things on parsley dummy.

I use these for PVP.

Edited by DavidAtkinson

• 1 month later...

I'm at 15,62% in alacrity (quicker attack, quicker cd on stun), 40% crit and 110% accuracy (cause I hate missing those furious strike :/) and absolutely no power/mastery augment (don't need those to kick some *ss :) )

It's purely up to you for those stats, I like having quick reaction time, more proc of cc immunity and a lot more cc at my disposal, so I run with the high alac build. But the high crit also work :p

I mainly play Fury, but it works well on Anni too :D

Edited by supertimtaf

I'm at 15,62% in alacrity (quicker attack, quicker cd on stun), 40% crit and 110% accuracy (cause I hate missing those furious strike :/) and absolutely no power/mastery augment (don't need those to kick some *ss :) )

It's purely up to you for those stats, I like having quick reaction time, more proc of cc immunity and a lot more cc at my disposal, so I run with the high alac build. But the high crit also work :p

I mainly play Fury, but it works well on Anni too :D

I 've tryied that, but my lag is preatty bad to play with high alac. Gonna try it again in a different set.

Edited by ferreyrolajedi

A the moment I use

7033 Mastery

8645 Endurance

4433 Power

1575 Crit

1038 Alacrity

885 11% Accuracy

This is what I use at the moment for Fury and Annihilation and it kinda works especially for Annihilation. Might change as I try new things on parsley dummy.

I use these for PVP.

111% Accuracy for pvp?

You overdid it.

I run with zero now.. ;)

If you play a class that doesn't alot of white damage [Marauder/Sniper] some accuracy is important, 105% accuracy is generally considered advisable for those specs.

A lot of people run 0 accuracy. As good as the results of someone with 0 accuracy playing those kinds of specs may be, they could do even better with 105.

There will always be variables regarding performance that have little to do with stats so it may seem that 0/105 are worse or better so you really need to have more than just a few go's with either set up before you could see a realistic cause or effect. I run 105% myself with Carnage, I've had better results with it. But to each their own.