Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Disappointed and on my way out of here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Off-Topic
Disappointed and on my way out of here

Ragnardlerouge
12.09.2016 , 06:51 AM | #1
Hello,
I'm playing Swtor since the game started, paying every month. How great was the game when this adventure started four years ago. Some crashes, some bugs but i've loved it.
5.0 is the end of my time in this game.
* operations make no more sense to be played
* this neverending-commando leveling is as stupid as is the random content of those boxes you drop
* you need luck when opening the boxes, but unfortunately, you can't learn how to have more luck
* playing PVP (absolutly nomatter if you win or loose) gives far more points for commando leveling than any other activity, unless, I hate it, even if this activity gives the best rate
I played this game to share it with other people, to bring OP bosses down together, to get better stuf for myself and my friends. All this is gone....
No reason to pay anymore, and a lot of nice players from the first hours write on europeen forums that they leave.
So, dear SWTOR R.I.P, I have two months abo left but will not connect anymore.
How could it be that some people called "developpers" or "program directors" could be payed so much to make such a lot of nonsense?
If you think about leaving or if your decision is already taken, just add a little post to show Bioware how wrong they are.
If you like the changes, continue to pay every month, some people at Bioware need a new Porsche car.....

PS Sorry for my written English, I'm German playing on French and German SWTOR servers over the past 4 years. i've tried to write it the best I could.

RagnarAugustus
12.17.2016 , 03:48 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Ragnardlerouge View Post
Hello,
I'm playing Swtor since the game started, paying every month. How great was the game when this adventure started four years ago. Some crashes, some bugs but i've loved it.
5.0 is the end of my time in this game.
* operations make no more sense to be played
* this neverending-commando leveling is as stupid as is the random content of those boxes you drop
* you need luck when opening the boxes, but unfortunately, you can't learn how to have more luck
* playing PVP (absolutly nomatter if you win or loose) gives far more points for commando leveling than any other activity, unless, I hate it, even if this activity gives the best rate
I played this game to share it with other people, to bring OP bosses down together, to get better stuf for myself and my friends. All this is gone....
No reason to pay anymore, and a lot of nice players from the first hours write on europeen forums that they leave.
So, dear SWTOR R.I.P, I have two months abo left but will not connect anymore.
How could it be that some people called "developpers" or "program directors" could be payed so much to make such a lot of nonsense?
If you think about leaving or if your decision is already taken, just add a little post to show Bioware how wrong they are.
If you like the changes, continue to pay every month, some people at Bioware need a new Porsche car.....

PS Sorry for my written English, I'm German playing on French and German SWTOR servers over the past 4 years. i've tried to write it the best I could.
Just keep an eye on the official SWTOR Twitter and FB pages and come back if Bioware ever listens to their player base and corrects their mistakes.