Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Other game suggestions


SerraShar's Avatar


SerraShar
12.12.2016 , 03:47 AM | #31
Quote:
god willing bethesda makes it happen.
Let's hope not . They already made a Skyrim like online MMO . I like Fallout Serie..and I don't want it to turn into a cash grab nonsense . At this rate....Single player are going to get doomed to die . Sheesh...
Balance in All Things
Andraste and the Maker want you to click referral linkhttp://www.swtor.com/r/fsSTHy
You know, if I could click you, you wouldn’t know a moment’s peace!

Theeko's Avatar


Theeko
12.12.2016 , 03:59 AM | #32
ESO really has changed alot, got rid of the old crap vet system, and also added more content than before also with the new CP system everything is scaled so you can level anywhere you want now no grinding in the same spots all the time with vet level

mfourcustom's Avatar


mfourcustom
12.12.2016 , 06:25 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by SerraShar View Post
Let's hope not . They already made a Skyrim like online MMO . I like Fallout Serie..and I don't want it to turn into a cash grab nonsense . At this rate....Single player are going to get doomed to die . Sheesh...
You may be right lad.. I was hoping for a fallout mmo that somehow does as well as wow lol wishful thinking I know odds are it would face plant at launch like this game and eso.

The age of mmos is trending out sadly.

You are also probably right that a fallout mmo would pollute the single player games and or completely halt all progress on them. Like we have here with the kotor games.


Oh well may the rng be with you lad.
For the boys!

SerraShar's Avatar


SerraShar
12.12.2016 , 07:24 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by mfourcustom View Post
You may be right lad.. I was hoping for a fallout mmo that somehow does as well as wow lol wishful thinking I know odds are it would face plant at launch like this game and eso.

The age of mmos is trending out sadly.

You are also probably right that a fallout mmo would pollute the single player games and or completely halt all progress on them. Like we have here with the kotor games.


Oh well may the rng be with you lad.
This is my opinion only and I mean no offence . But the 'wanting something like X' is for me seem to be the biggest issue here . I'm dying for something new and refreshing . I mean , when you read a book and it's awesome right ? why wish for a nother book wrote the same way just with a different Title and different characters names ?

So far , they have been copying back and forth so much...it is getting boring .

It's not a bad thing in itself . But those who usually do it , just use it as an inspiration and make something Great ! you know ! Take the good stuff , avoid the bad stuff and Add new things and call it a new Game . Not copy it and never hit the mark and call it success .
Balance in All Things
Andraste and the Maker want you to click referral linkhttp://www.swtor.com/r/fsSTHy
You know, if I could click you, you wouldn’t know a moment’s peace!

ImmortalLowlife's Avatar


ImmortalLowlife
12.12.2016 , 08:29 AM | #35
Wasn't there an mmo based on the Soul Reaver games? I heard it was ALL PvP so I never even looked at it again. Has anyone played that one?
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

And you already know...Click HERE for free stuff!!!

shepardm's Avatar


shepardm
12.12.2016 , 05:56 PM | #36
im thinking of trying eso online soon anyone have ideas on other good online games as swtor was my first thanks any advice would be appreciated
click http://www.swtor.com/r/pLwDzw for free in game items 7 days free sub a character transfer and in game pack

RiVaN_'s Avatar


RiVaN_
12.12.2016 , 08:00 PM | #37
ESO has gone through a lot of changes the past 16 months. If you haven't played it or haven't played it since this time last year or later then It is worth giving a shot.
Fair warning the manual blocking, dodging, aiming and rolling are usually what throw SWTOR and WoW players off.
In the words of one of my guildmates, "I don't want the have to think that much." It's a fair assessment and I often forget to watch out for those mechanics myself.

The Progression system in ESO is all about character development and improvement and gear that can get you into Vet (hard mode) content can be crafted (complete with set bonuses) by any one who takes the time to learn all teh crafting skills.

I go back and forth between SWTOR and ESO, sometimes multiple times in a day, but I am really liking ESO A LOT more these days.
Nikolete, Scoundrel - Republic Flashfire
Drivan, Sentinel - Souls of Fate

Jedi Covenant

Jeweledleah's Avatar


Jeweledleah
12.12.2016 , 10:14 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by RiVaN_ View Post
ESO has gone through a lot of changes the past 16 months. If you haven't played it or haven't played it since this time last year or later then It is worth giving a shot.
Fair warning the manual blocking, dodging, aiming and rolling are usually what throw SWTOR and WoW players off.
In the words of one of my guildmates, "I don't want the have to think that much." It's a fair assessment and I often forget to watch out for those mechanics myself.

The Progression system in ESO is all about character development and improvement and gear that can get you into Vet (hard mode) content can be crafted (complete with set bonuses) by any one who takes the time to learn all teh crafting skills.

I go back and forth between SWTOR and ESO, sometimes multiple times in a day, but I am really liking ESO A LOT more these days.
all of this and same. although, at this point i keep trying to roll dodge out of bad in swtor and get frustrated for a second when my character doesn't - only to remember that I cant DO that in TOR :P it doesn't help that in GW2, it basically works the same way, so switching between GW2 and ESO is not nearly as much of a culture shock.

that said... a sort of sticky targeting DOES exist in that as long as you are aiming in a general direction of what you are trying to hit - you will hit it.

also, aside from horse leveling - they made it a LOT more alt friendly recently.