Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Don Meredith was right


Damedius's Avatar


Damedius
12.06.2016 , 11:14 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by mfourcustom View Post
well to be fair wows new xpac the bosses have set loot tables but its RNG what drops for you off said boss.. Could be the one trinket you needed off that boss could be nothing could be the same helm you've had for 2 months lol

But wow is for sure the far better MMO only problem i've had with wow is it starts to feel like a job after awhile depending on your guild of course.
It's definitely far superior as far as raiding goes.

I was more talking about the RnG legendary drops. You can go on the forums and see countless threads complaining about it.

mfourcustom's Avatar


mfourcustom
12.06.2016 , 11:30 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Damedius View Post
It's definitely far superior as far as raiding goes.

I was more talking about the RnG legendary drops. You can go on the forums and see countless threads complaining about it.
Oh ya lol my hunter has 3 and my frost dk has the ****** *** Magnum Opus lol my frost dk being my main... I'm with you there its a dumb system. However not as dumb as galactic command.

nhsknudsen's Avatar


nhsknudsen
12.07.2016 , 01:52 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by mfourcustom View Post
well to be fair wows new xpac the bosses have set loot tables but its RNG what drops for you off said boss.. Could be the one trinket you needed off that boss could be nothing could be the same helm you've had for 2 months lol

But wow is for sure the far better MMO only problem i've had with wow is it starts to feel like a job after awhile depending on your guild of course.
Yes they have RNG of like 10 items for a raidboss loot drops, where it drops like 2 or 3 pieces. But you can be sure it is those pieces that drops, it doesn't drop jawa craps and an empty shell of an item.

SithKoriandr's Avatar


SithKoriandr
12.07.2016 , 09:15 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by DrewFromPhilly View Post
I actually tried wow this week and I don't see how it's as big as it is. It's garbage.

I mean for all of SWTOR's flaws, at least the combat feels smooth and responsive while everything in WoW just feels antiquated, slow, and clunky.

Have you tried GW2? That is the only MMO that really kept me away from swtor for a while
I played WoW recently. It's boring solo compared to TOR, however, it's combat feels the same as TOR, so I don't see how it feels less smooth or responsive.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

AscendingSky's Avatar


AscendingSky
12.09.2016 , 06:35 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by DrewFromPhilly View Post
I actually tried wow this week and I don't see how it's as big as it is. It's garbage.

I mean for all of SWTOR's flaws, at least the combat feels smooth and responsive while everything in WoW just feels antiquated, slow, and clunky.

Have you tried GW2? That is the only MMO that really kept me away from swtor for a while
I heard someone say once that after people try a new MMO and decide they don't like it, they usually gravitate back to whatever MMO they've spent the most time on in the past. This usually means WoW, simply because of how long it's been around. So there's a certain amount of inertia there.

Markark's Avatar


Markark
12.15.2016 , 01:45 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by OlBuzzard View Post
One of the best QB's that Dallas Cowboys ever had ... aside from Troy Aikman and Roger Staubach. (Yeah ... I'm really showing my age here!)
Gives me the urge to drink some Lipton Iced Tea...