Sign if you're unsubbing

ScottishDrunk

I came back for the expac and most likely cancel my sub after december. I hoped I get my missing companions back, open story lines get an well deserved end and they don't repeat old mistakes again and again.

The story is fun even when it's so much running, killing millions of sky troopers, watching a video, running again while slaying more sky troopers, fighting a boss from the last expac and he still is allowed to escape more then once, fighting waves of sky troopers.

I can do this on one or two characters, but after that the game has nothing that really keeps me playing. I can't start a new class with new interesting story lines because everything is ONE story line now and so many companions are still missing.

SW:TOR could have been one the best mmorpg on the market, but it seems to lack a big design team that can put out content that keeps people playing.

What I totally miss is a real bonus for people staying subbed. Those poor cartel coins aren't a reason to keep a sub.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/signed

As a veteran player who has put up with tons of crap from EA since Beta, but whose love of Star Wars trumped most of the crap they threw at us, I can say with certainty that this is the final straw. KotET's storyline was great, especially compared to KotFE. However, RNG and the constant unscheduled downtimes/rollbacks, have broken down my last vestiges of loyalty to this game that I once loved. EA won't be getting another cent out of me.

Maybe I'm still in denial -- but I'm hoping that they will reverse the gold NPC nerf. Otherwise there probably won't be a reason to keep paying for three subs for myself and family anymore. Every day that goes by without a response from Bioware makes me feel worse.

I'm also out. I've enjoyed the hell out of it and have just recently crossed the fine line where cost < fun. I could be back. I'd like to be clear that it isn't 5.0 that is the issue, I'm just burnt out and know that it's time to move on for a while.

i'm out and will never have anything to do with this game or bioware ever again.

as far as i see it everyone in gaming outside of square and sony are trying to rip us off and give us barely working p2w titles. they should get my money not ea or bioware.

Unsubbed a few days ago. What makes me saddest is that I thought I would at least play through on one character for the KOtET story before I left, but the mess they have made of this game has me feeling so negative, I can't even muster the will to do that.

Will most assuredly be unsubbing, unless something happens to change before January (won't be holding my breath).

/signed

Also, highly doubtful that I'll even play the next star wars that bioware comes out with.

Edited by ZeroTypeR

Unsubbed a few days ago. What makes me saddest is that I thought I would at least play through on one character for the KOtET story before I left, but the mess they have made of this game has me feeling so negative, I can't even muster the will to do that.

You're not the only one who hasn't touched KOTET for that reason. I spent a couple of days "gearing up" my Juggy for it, only to lose all my steam with the new system. Galactic Command made me hate playing her. I probably should give the xpac a shot before I go, but the larger part of me doesn't want to. It's a shame.

I said I wouldn't, wasn't planning to, but the stream convinced me that they're not even taking any of the complaints seriously, regardless of action. I guess the only way I have left to try and get my message across is to stop giving them my money.

I'll be back if they ever come to their senses.

/Signed.

I've had it with SW Temple of Recycling.

Just a week before a finished my eight class they came up with Dark vs Light, in other words "Do it again for eight classes". I started 1 character, a sorc, and what was in the first packs i got. A canon which was bound. W.t.f. should i do with it? Cant use it, cant get it to my trooper..... Then 5.0 kicked in. Better story then the one before, but more movie then fighting. But fighting is dumbed down, if you have a healer comp and you dont aggro more then 2 mobs, you cant get killed. And so i got to the Command crates. I opened 25 crates over 2 toons till now and i didnt get one bonus item. Maybe i have a 230+ set bonus by christmas 2017, but i wont make it till then. What did i do get:

I got oricon reputation points, which i maxed out 3 years ago. i got yavin reputation point, which i maxed out 2 years ago, lots of green stuff and 1 230 relic. No wonder why they got the desintegration button available, because 95% of the content of a crate is rubbish, you already have it or you dont need it. And what do you get as reward for desintegration all that stuff? The next Crate of rubbish.

And i didnt mention the 20 ish alts i gathered throughout the years in the game. I got at least 8 alts with full set bonus at least 216 + , more of them are 224/220 stuff. If i wanna keep them on track, i can quit my daytime job, and then i wouldnt keep up with it anyway.

Being a sub since april 2013, the only thing i can do is unsubbing, because the dev team is so full of themselves, that they wont acknowledge their failure and keep saying how good all is done.

I played it with fun all these years, but after SoR the fun was getting less, till 5.0 killed the remains of fun there was left.

Yes, I paid for 2 months which runs out soon to evaluate whether I wanted to try finding another raid group. I don't.

Bioware made a big mistake with gearing in 4.0 with priority ops; especially KP & EV when NiM didn't even drop 224 gear and they've swung the pendulum right the other way.

Then gating cxp behind the sub just makes me think I can't be bothered anymore. I take breaks from the game, and being able to log on as preferred and still progress made it worthwhile having bought all the unlocks. Now it's just a slap in the face, so yeah unsubbing.

Done vet mode story and honestly I'm not sure Nightmare version will tempt me back without new raids

I have 2 accounts with subs on them. As of right now the account I am posting with this one the sub runs out in 21 days. I removed payment info. Reason it is now too much grind to do more then 1 or 2. Other one has 6 months left. I will pull a bioware then and will monitor the situation and make adjustments as needed.

This new gearing system they added is so, so, so horrible, it's not even tied into legacy, this is the same **** they removed 5 years ago because they knew how bad it was now they add it back in. This is all to force players into an endless grind, imagine how long it'll take someone to fully gear 3 toons. Gear doesnt even drop off raid bosses anymore, thats unheard of in mmo's, complete joke. Cya Bioware.