Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Airing of the Grievances

Balgarus
12.06.2016 , 02:14 PM | #1
Greetings!
I am having more and more grievances about the game and was wondering if anybody shares them.
First, it has become too easy. I started playing when the game was first released and it was a challenge to beat some of the bosses. I even had to team up with a friend to beat Darth Skotia on the Inquisitor quest line. Now a boss like that can be defeated with minimal effort in no time at all. While this can be convenient for those wanting to rush through the quest lines, it makes the game lose the sense of danger in not knowing if your character will survive an encounter. The same can be said for being able to complete "Heroic" quests solo.
Second, the new content doesn't really add much. At first I was excited for the Strongholds, thinking it would be similar to the system that WoW uses. As it turns out, the Strongholds in this give characters their very own apartment. Very thrilling stuff here.
Finally, the classes are becoming more simplified. It seems as though it is being dumbed down so that even the most mentally challenged person can understand it. This makes for a very boring experience.
All that said, the game over all is not a bad game, and it has many great features. The variety of lightsaber colours is great and the dialogue is just friggen amazing. However, it is becoming less and less enjoyable as time goes on.

ScottishDrunk
12.07.2016 , 03:20 PM | #3
They are sweeping all threads like this in here..

I questioned them on it and got a warning on my account

I've emailed them to point out this forum is for non SWTOR chat, as per Musco's sticky and asked them to follow their own rules

sweep sweep....

dr_mike
12.07.2016 , 03:39 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by ScottishDrunk View Post
*snip*
Just a fyi, what you write is actionable as well. May want to edit your post. Just saying.

Oh and don't expect a response.
Who knows what lurks in the minds of those crazy Sith....
1% gets donated to unemployed Jawas living on Hoth

ScottishDrunk
12.07.2016 , 04:00 PM | #5
I honestly don't care at the moment

much like bioware

VirtualMorrigan
12.08.2016 , 10:49 AM | #6

much like bioware
....I wish I could find fault with that sentiment.

SlthBounteHuntah
12.08.2016 , 03:37 PM | #7

much like bioware
Gold.

The Starfleet is a sea. It is endless, cannot be beaten, and given enough time turns even the strongest rocks to sand.