I actually love the game!

Kosef

I've been gaming since EQ.

I've been with the MMO scene since EQ. Played through multiple games since then.

I honestly thought I would completely hate the game. I bought it because it was something to play and I was growing tired of Rift. I can honestly say this is a refreshing change of pace. I love that every aspect of the game is not spoon-fed to you. I love that you actually have to look for groups and form friendships in game. I honestly get a old school EQ feel from this game, more so than a lot of other games I've played in the past. Now the pvp aspect obviously needs some work as I've yet to even find someone one on the republic side running around out in open world, but that may be due to me only getting to Balmora. Anyway, just figured I'd drop my 2 cents in since I rarely post, and actually have enjoyed myself.

Well at 50 it gets kinda dull so you will want to re-roll a character. Open World PVP is dead and will stay dead i am on the most populated server and if it isn't happening there its never going to happen. PVP is a simple fix all maps need to be like huttball were it can be same side vs same side. Anyone that pvp's doesnt give 2 ***** if it makes sense. Overall most fun I think I have ever had leveling up...sith warrior here story was amazing to say the least. Illum could be such a blast i think it should be join-able like a warfront where it always going on and it allows for 100vs100 non stop creatle multiple illum pops. End game although not much is most then other mmo's so cnat complain there either just simple fixes were all waiting on tho sadly no world pvp. Maybe smugglers den will come to life soon.