WPvP: Voss is a great place to kill Sith

SweetOldBob

On Voss, the NW corner of the Gormak encampment near Camp Talanis is a great spot for ganking Sith; apparently they have a mission that routes them through there. I discovered this while working on the area mission, "Sabotage the Gormak".

I'd like to thank all you Empire players for showing up: nothing brightens my day like killing Sith. And I apologize for my companion calling you "fat, easy targets." He's a Gant, and they can be brutally honest. :p

The Voss camp south-east of the Shrine of Healing is great. It is neutral, so you can gank people picking up quests and the guards won't attack you. And if you die, you rez right there in their medcenter and finish the job.

Having said that, I've never seen Empire population on Voss above 20 people. And that's at primetime. And they're usually away in their own private story instances doing their own private story quests.

All in all, this is the best single player MMO I have ever played! :rolleyes: Also one with the absolute worst world PvP ever.

Edited by Sabbathius

The Voss camp south-east of the Shrine of Healing is great. It is neutral, so you can gank people picking up quests and the guards won't attack you. And if you die, you rez right there in their medcenter and finish the job.

Having said that, I've never seen Empire population on Voss above 20 people. And that's at primetime. And they're usually away in their own private story instances doing their own private story quests.

All in all, this is the best single player MMO I have ever played! :rolleyes: Also one with the absolute worst world PvP ever.

Are you kidding? The frelling IMPERIAL BASE is neutral. I got ganked checking my mail and the guards around me did nothing, lol.