im tired of joining games that are already lost

BombaLuigi

yes, its another one of those.

im not a quitter, but 9 out of 10 warzones i join, are civil war games were the enemy has all 3, or at least 2 turrets and the score is like 70:300, huttball games were the score is 0:4, and voidstar games where i can already hear the alarm while the map is still loading... and yes, im now slowly reaching the point were i dont care anymore about "good manners"...

this is really, really frustrating. i do, despite its obvious flaws, enjoy the pvp aspect of the game, i do not enjoy fighting for a lost cause. but more regular than i like, i have to. there has to be punishment for quitters, like, yesterday. there simply HAS to. quitters are not only wasting the time of their entire team, they waste the time of the people who have to fill the empty spots.

/rant

TL;DR:

I LOVE YOU ALL.

yes, its another one of those.

im not a quitter, but 9 out of 10 warzones i join, are civil war games were the enemy has all 3, or at least 2 turrets and the score is like 70:300, huttball games were the score is 0:4, and voidstar games where i can already hear the alarm while the map is still loading... and yes, im now slowly reaching the point were i dont care anymore about "good manners"...

this is really, really frustrating. i do, despite its obvious flaws, enjoy the pvp aspect of the game, i do not enjoy fighting for a lost cause. but more regular than i like, i have to. there has to be punishment for quitters, like, yesterday. there simply HAS to. quitters are not only wasting the time of their entire team, they waste the time of the people who have to fill the empty spots.

/rant

TL;DR:

I LOVE YOU ALL.

I'm assuming you have never played any FPS games if this bothers you. lol Its a way more common problem on those games.

I'm not even 50, but after queuing some time, the screen pops up I load and I get the score sheet already. Literally not even 1 second to survey the surroundings. ^_^

This fine in 1-49 as you get xp/creds/valor, but not so good when you're trying to get the daily.

Agree that its really starting to get out of hand.