Best class to play to start getting 55 kills achievements?

HamadKyron

Basically the title, I was wondering what classes people use in current day SWTOR to get what seems to be an absurd amount of kills 50 times in each WZ. Do they play something like an Operative healer and go around making sure they always have probes on anyone fighting? DO they play some kind of DoT spec and run around tagging everyone they can? The highest amount of kills I've seen in the past few weeks is 32, I can't even imagine where to begin on these achieves, disregarding the fact that you have to do it 50 times on every map. Edited by HamadKyron

Best is probably sage/sorc dot spec since it offers a spread and is long ranged. You should consider doing it in lowbies, idealy use a pref account so that you wont level to 75 and can play lowbies forever. Its much harder now as the TTK is much longer due to new abilities, utilities etc.

You should consider doing it in lowbies

For everyone recommending lowbies I just leveled my latest char from 10 to 75 on pure PvP and WZ's were few and far between. In 3+ hrs of queuing a night I considered it lucky to get more than one.

The real answer is to coordinate two premade groups to farm kills off each other. It was trivial in the brief window between Achievements being added and before 8v8 Ranked went away. These days it'd take a lot longer I imagine since you'd have to do it in regs and now the deserter debuff.

Edit: you could probably coordinate two lowbie premades, this would increase the chances of WZ's popping and it would be much more likely that you'd be facing each other.

Edited by VaeVictis