Why isn't there a penalty for leaving WZs?!?

jexibigg

I'm sure that everyone has this problem. You enter a warzone, things don't go the way that the cry babies want and they just leave and screw the rest of us allowing the opposing side to pretty much camp our endzone in hutt ball. There needs to be a nice sized penalty for clicking leave warzone! Maybe lock them out of them for 30 minutes and a 50% reduction in Valor/WZ commendations for the next round that they play??? Sounds harsh, but it may keep SOME from just leaving and raging.

Most of the ones who are guilty will probably flame this, but if you are a newer 50, then you will know what I mean. I'm so tired of some of the older 50s that grief and talk smack about their team mates. We didn't all get to farm 10s for our PVP gear.

I leave warzones when I want my daily win, it's a waste of time to spend 15 minutes for a loss with a bunch of failures. That warzone will end, I will re-queue and get the SAME failures again!

So by leaving, I get a new warzone (that might win) plus a new batch of players.

It usually works out pretty well for me.

If you're going to lose then you might as well lose as fast as possible... People leaving the WZ helps you accomplish that. Lesson I learned from WoW over the course of many years.

There is no penalty because Bioware knows how unbalanced the games are with premades. Why play a 15 minute game when you're losing 5-0 in huttball within 5 minutes of the game and waiting out the remaining 10 while they farm your team for medals with their sorcs?

Maybe, but you're not doing anyone else any good... or is that how you live your life too??? Watch out for you and to heck with everyone else who helped you get your stuff done?

When everyone else around you displays an overwhelming sense of selfishness, a "me first" attitude wherever you go, why try to be a team player? That only gets you used and always at the bottom.

I'm sure that everyone has this problem. You enter a warzone, things don't go the way that the cry babies want and they just leave and screw the rest of us allowing the opposing side to pretty much camp our endzone in hutt ball. There needs to be a nice sized penalty for clicking leave warzone! Maybe lock them out of them for 30 minutes and a 50% reduction in Valor/WZ commendations for the next round that they play??? Sounds harsh, but it may keep SOME from just leaving and raging.

Most of the ones who are guilty will probably flame this, but if you are a newer 50, then you will know what I mean. I'm so tired of some of the older 50s that grief and talk smack about their team mates. We didn't all get to farm 10s for our PVP gear.

There are a few other threads on this very subject on this forum already.

Some people are just farming medals and dont care about winning, in such cases, I leave.

If they want to farm that badly, fine. but I have better things to do than help them.

Rewards from medals should be nerfed and rewards for objective and winning increased.

Then maybe this wouldnt be an issue.