Republic Special Operations

mrlblackbird

From now til April 10th, Players will earn exp at 2.5 times normal. So if you were looking to start a nex character, now's the time and for you capped subscribers, Command XP is also earned at 2.5 times normal. So, If your excited by what lies ahead considering joining Republic Special Operations. We also have an Imperial guild for you evil doers :) For the Republic! Edited by Rillarri

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From now til April 10th, Players will earn exp at 2.5 times normal. So if you were looking to start a nex character, now's the time and for you capped subscribers, Command XP is also earned at 2.5 times normal. So, If your excited by what lies ahead considering joining Republic Special Operations. We also have an Imperial guild for you evil doers :) For the Republic!

• 3 weeks later...
From now til April 10th, Players will earn exp at 2.5 times normal. So if you were looking to start a nex character, now's the time and for you capped subscribers, Command XP is also earned at 2.5 times normal. Also Game Update 5.2 is coming in April. So, If your excited by what lies ahead considering joining Republic Special Operations. We also have an Imperial guild for you evil doers :) For the Republic!

From now til April 10th, Players will earn exp at 2.5 times normal. So if you were looking to start a new character, now's the time and for you capped subscribers, Command XP is also earned at 2.5 times normal. For levels 25+, The RAKGHOUL PLAGUE OUTBREAK ON TATOOINE is going to the 4th of April. Also Game Update 5.2 is coming in April. So, If your excited by what lies ahead considering joining Republic Special Operations. We also have an Imperial guild for you evil doers :) For the Republic!

From now til April 10th, Players will earn exp at 2.5 times normal. So if you were looking to start a new character, now's the time and for you capped subscribers, Command XP is also earned at 2.5 times normal. Also Game Update 5.2 is coming April 11th. So, If your excited by what lies ahead considering joining Republic Special Operations. We also have an Imperial guild for you evil doers :) For the Republic!

You guys still recruiting? I just started again, Only really have 1 max account and thats on empire. Was planning on starting a trooper tonight. I have some experience from MMOs, mostly WoW.

Looking for a guild who doesnt mind helping someone learn the mechanics and how and what to do in fps and ops etc.

• 2 weeks later...

I was gone for a week, I know you guys missed this walking carpet, admit it. ;)

Game Update 5.2.2 is coming mid-June 2017.

• It brings the Nar Shaddaa Nightlife Event back.
  • New Character Perks to increase your speeder piloting speed to 120% and 130% (Personally i would like to see 150% or even flying speeders, I know I dream big!)
  • Companions will gain influence through standard crew skill missions

So, If your excited by what lies ahead considering joining Republic Special Operations. We also have an Imperial guild for you evil doers :) For the Republic!

Planetary Conquest for the week of May 23rd is Emergency Operations.

• New Character Perks to increase your speeder piloting speed to 120% and 130% (Personally i would like to see 150% or even flying speeders, I know I dream big!)

So, If your excited by what lies ahead considering joining Republic Special Operations. We also have an Imperial guild for you evil doers :) For the Republic!

Planetary Conquest for the week of May 30th is Relics of the Gree.

Planetary Conquest for the week of June 6th is Clash in Hyperspace

• 3 weeks later...

Planetary Conquest for the week of June 27th is Death Mark.

Game Update 5.2.2 is here. Patch notes are here

Planetary Conquest for the week of July 4th is Revenge of the Revanites.

Game Update 5.3 arrives July 11th. This includes the new Manaan stronghold and the second operation boss. Great another stronghold that I need to decorate, I'm still working on my Yavin 4 SH.

Planetary Conquest for the week of July 11th is Relics of the Gree.

Game Update 5.3 arrives July 11th. This includes the new Manaan stronghold and the second operation boss. Great another stronghold that I need to decorate, I'm still working on my Yavin 4 SH.

Planetary Conquest for the week of July 18th is The Balance of Power.

Game Update 5.3 is here. Patch notes are here.

• Manaan Stronghold: Kick back and relax in your own personal Manaan Retreat, complete with expansive ocean views, underwater chambers, and sleek styling that can be furnished and decorated to suit your personal style!
  • Operation Boss Battle: Aivela and Esne: Gather your most elite friends and allies to face these twin superweapons in the second encounter of the Gods from the Machine Operation!
  • Customizable Companions – Lana Beniko and Koth Vortena: Your trusty allies can now take full advantage of the galaxy’s many fashionable items!

Edited by Rillarri

• Manaan Stronghold: Kick back and relax in your own personal Manaan Retreat, complete with expansive ocean views, underwater chambers, and sleek styling that can be furnished and decorated to suit your personal style!
  • Operation Boss Battle: Aivela and Esne: Gather your most elite friends and allies to face these twin superweapons in the second encounter of the Gods from the Machine Operation!
  • Customizable Companions – Lana Beniko and Koth Vortena: Your trusty allies can now take full advantage of the galaxy’s many fashionable items!

Planetary Conquest for the week of August 1st is Titans of Industry.

Learn what is upcoming in Game Update 5.4 by checking out the Dev Content Roadmap

• 1 month later...

Planetary Conquest for the week of Sept. 19th is Death Mark.

Learn what is upcoming in Game Update 5.5 that is planned for launch on Oct. 10th by checking out the Dev Content Roadmap

• 2 weeks later...

Planetary Conquest for the week of Oct. 2nd is Relics of the Gree.

Learn what is upcoming in Game Update 5.5 that is planned for launch on Oct. 10th by checking out the Dev Content Roadmap

Planetary Conquest for the week of Oct. 10th is The Balance of Power..