Darth Hexid companion, will it be possible to get her as a future companion?

LordAppius

I know this was a light vs dark companiona nd due to the light side wining most of us were forced to have the jedi instead of the sith companion. But i want to know, since her model is in game in the companion decoration tab, if we will see her or get her as a companion. I don't like master rannos and would like to have Darth Hexid.

Keith can you make this possible?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You weren't "forced" into anything. You don't even need to get Master Ranos if you don't want to, just leave the alert alone.

But, as usual, leave it to the whiners to complain about getting another companion for just doing a few in-game things during DvL.

Why not say "yeah, Light Side won so we got a cool companion, but maybe have Darth Hexid show up at a later date and for doing something new" instead of wording it like you're some kind of victim by "forcefully" getting Master Ranos.

You weren't "forced" into anything. You don't even need to get Master Ranos if you don't want to, just leave the alert alone.

But, as usual, leave it to the whiners to complain about getting another companion for just doing a few in-game things during DvL.

Why not say "yeah, Light Side won so we got a cool companion, but maybe have Darth Hexid show up at a later date and for doing something new" instead of wording it like you're some kind of victim by "forcefully" getting Master Ranos.

having the choice to choose between either of them would be nice based on alignment, not having that choice right now wouldn't stop people choosing to have hope that hexid will show up in the future. besides you no hand or foot to stand on trying to deny people having hope or questioning their choices.

Dude your lack of comprehension skills displeases me.... Me asking for darth hexid is not whining. If i'm a person that favor the dark side and did everything to get a dark side companion i was then forced with an option i did not want. Besides most ppl, during the dark vs light, thought that the metrics for light side were a bit to fishy tbh... Next master rannos is not a cool companion, she is just jedi with an attitude, how is that cool? And since we are getting our personal army of bodyguards, know as companions we might chose each ones we want.

I've already made several posts about the old companions but they received no comments from the devs or other players, might as well try to see if i can get Darth Hexid down the road.

As luke said "i know one thing the kedi must end":rak_03::rak_03::rak_03::rak_03:.... i hate jedis.....

Hexid probably doesn't have a voice. I can only assume that the same voice actor was going to do the lines of either companion, and Ranos happend to win!

I'm not against the idea of adding her, though I'm typically not a fan of companions that wont have any impact in the story, like the Cartel Market ones.

OP, you aren't forced to accept Master Ranos as your companion. When you do her alert mission, you have the option to reject the companion and she will be permanently unavailable for your Dark Side character. Simple as that.

On the other hand, if BW already voiced Darth Hexid, it would be nice to have her as a companion in the future. As a subscription reward, perhaps?

Maybe having Darth Hexid added at some point through a second even or some other mean of accessing her would be nice but please, if that happens, don't half-*** the voice acting like Ranos. Pretty please? Not only Ranos has barely any story impact (It was kind of expected) but it feels like her lines were recorded on a rush. And a Chiss with an American accent sounds wrong but that's very subjective ^^

I do understand where the OP is coming from, I did the DvL stuff hoping I would get Darth Hexid who I would probably have used in general combat, since I got Ramos I have just got a crafting Mule, I was specifically choosing DS choices during the event because I wanted Hexid.

I think it was a stupid way of doing it anyway, Bioware should have totaled up YOUR LS or DS points only (so per account) and sent each player the companion of choice rather than allowing my choice taken away by other people.

Who is "most of us" , exactly ?

It's not "most of us". Since the LS won the event, it's the other way around. The majority of players participating in the event chose to work to get the Jedi so "most of us" got what they wanted.

Having said that, why not ? Companions are so empty that they're merely reskins of the same one. It's like a collection of pets. One more makes no difference.

Who is "most of us" , exactly ?

It's not "most of us". Since the LS won the event, it's the other way around. The majority of players participating in the event chose to work to get the Jedi so "most of us" got what they wanted.

Having said that, why not ? Companions are so empty that they're merely reskins of the same one. It's like a collection of pets. One more makes no difference.

^^^ This. I would like to add that I would not care which one we got since we already have too many comps to count. I do have to ask this, why on earth would anyone want a plain ole Zabrak Sith? They are everywhere you look. A Jedi Chiss on the other hand are unheard of.

OP, you aren't forced to accept Master Ranos as your companion. When you do her alert mission, you have the option to reject the companion and she will be permanently unavailable for your Dark Side character. Simple as that.

On the other hand, if BW already voiced Darth Hexid, it would be nice to have her as a companion in the future. As a subscription reward, perhaps?

Whati meant with being forced with that specific character is my choice on the matter was irrelevant, as i wanted Hexid and not Rannos.

I would have been way more interesting and fulfilling to the players if they received the character they wished for

^^^ This. I would like to add that I would not care which one we got since we already have too many comps to count. I do have to ask this, why on earth would anyone want a plain ole Zabrak Sith? They are everywhere you look. A Jedi Chiss on the other hand are unheard of.

Lol dude do you really think they measured the players choices? Cause sadly i know for sure, unless they fixed, that the dark light side wins wins are complete horse dump, that is probably just a random generator. The same way that initially most wins consisted on light side not most wins consist on dark side.

I do understand where the OP is coming from, I did the DvL stuff hoping I would get Darth Hexid who I would probably have used in general combat, since I got Ramos I have just got a crafting Mule, I was specifically choosing DS choices during the event because I wanted Hexid.

I think it was a stupid way of doing it anyway, Bioware should have totaled up YOUR LS or DS points only (so per account) and sent each player the companion of choice rather than allowing my choice taken away by other people.

See, this is where i was going for, thanks man :D:rak_03::rak_03::rak_03::rak_03:

Lol dude do you really think they measured the players choices? Cause sadly i know for sure, unless they fixed, that the dark light side wins wins are complete horse dump, that is probably just a random generator. The same way that initially most wins consisted on light side not most wins consist on dark side.

So because you say you know for sure then we are just suppose to take your word for it? lol dude! It is easy to point fingers. How about supplying us with a source for that supposed fact? I choose to trust that the DvL meter was legit. Sure towards the end it seamed to not move or get updated, but just like lots of things in this game they fell short of follow through. I do agree with a previous post that the final decision should have been from the individual players actions and not as a whole. That way would could have had some diversity.

A Jedi Chiss on the other hand are unheard of.

It actually isn't!

Let me introduce a book series you probably didn't even know about: "The Clone Wars: Secret Missions", starring Jedi Apprentice Nuru Kungurama (Him: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Nuru_Kungurama)!

And it's actually okay for a young reader series ^^

Well I remember the stream where they announced DvL, they unveiled the pre-event numbers and it was already 54% in favor of Light side. Add to that the fact that Darth Hexid was a very uninspired "Darth Maul but with *****" and it's not very hard to believe that LS did win by a fair margin.

Sure towards the end it seamed to not move or get updated

It's not even surprising, it's just maths. As the number of decisions made increased, the percentage changes less and less. When you you have 4 decisions made and a 50/50 result for each side and one side gains one vote, the percentages shift to 60/40. But when thousand or even tens of thousand of decisions have been made, and if the general trend of LS leading doesn't change, the impact of DS choice is going to be lesser and lesser over time. To the point that the percentage didn't change anymore at the end. That or the sides balanced each other out and the number just "froze" as a result since LS already had the advantage.

Edited by Leklor

Nonestly it was pretty predictable that the light side was going to win from day one dude

That's kind of what I'm saying but for different reasons than you do. Remember, Light Side was already in the lead BEFORE the event. It's only logical it would end up with an LS victory unless the DS reward was absolutely incredible (And I personally felt it was the least interesting of the two. Until I heard Ranos' voice acting.)

Pros about Rannos (would have been the same with Hexid): apparently she met every single one of our comapnions through her voyages.

Cons: i personally dislike her, she has a terrible voice acting, her quotes/lines are horrible as hell.

We ay be suffering from nostalgia from our old comapnions and well the new ones are a bunch of horse crap with no story or background, just another cannon fodder.