WZ + GSF group queue (Same time)

Shard_Obsidia

GSF would pop more often if the Devs would allow us to group queue for both WZs and GSF while running together with friends. I know my friend and I love all PvP, but we hate having to choose between GSF (our favored one that rarely pops) and WZ queues.

Devs, Please allow dual group queuing!!!

Pretty sure you can if you use the launch option in the GSF hanger window. I used to queue solo unranked and GSF and do whichever popped up first.

You can solo queue both, but not do it while in a group. You can only choose one or the other with your group. We used to have a work-around where we'd group queue WZs and both solo queue GSF at the same time, but they removed that ability when they allowed Republic and Imperials to play on the same team in GSF.

You can solo queue both, but not do it while in a group. You can only choose one or the other with your group. We used to have a work-around where we'd group queue WZs and both solo queue GSF at the same time, but they removed that ability when they allowed Republic and Imperials to play on the same team in GSF.

Sadly this is correct. It would be smart of BW to allow us to queu for both while we're in a group.

Ah, I see. Then aye, I agree, that is something which should be resolved.