Is the server dead?

charintor

Hi ,

I have most of my character on this server.

Most of the time at any moment of the day there arent many people connected. For playing FP if not heroic well it's still possible by waiting a bit to play one.

I would like to know a few things .

1) If I have to transfer my characters where shall I go?

2) When the transfer has the lower cost?

3) Wich future for the server and wich solution can be expected from EA?

4) Shall I waiting expecting better days or shall I go?

Hi ,

Most of the time at any moment of the day there arent many people connected. For playing FP if not heroic well it's still possible by waiting a bit to play one.

1) TRE is the most populated European server

2) costs is the same 1k CC no matter the server

3) Noone knows - people are hoping for merge but nothing from BW

4) Depends what you're after. If you're into group content just move. If you're achievement hunter you might stay and get the Galactic Conqueror achievement before transferring. PVP and GSF are dead on this server. About OPs I'm not sure. There might be guilds that are still running them.

[EDIT]

2) Seems i answered a wrong question. There was a promotion approximately a month ago when the server transfer was 90cc but it was about a week only. No idea if/when there will be another

Edited by Tsetso

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi ,

I've been wondering this myself. The market is certainly dead and I sat in a PvP queue for the stupid Alliance missions today for over 2 hours and didn't enter a warzone. I go the station in peak time and there's half a dozen people there and on most planets I visit there's only one or two people even during peak times. Off peak I'm usually the only one on the planet.

1) TRE is the most populated European server

2) costs is the same 1k CC no matter the server

Is that for one character or to move all your characters?

Edited by Ulfrik_Wulfgar

I've been wondering this myself. The market is certainly dead and I sat in a PvP queue for the stupid Alliance missions today for over 2 hours and didn't enter a warzone. I go the station in peak time and there's half a dozen people there and on most planets I visit there's only one or two people even during peak times. Off peak I'm usually the only one on the planet.

Is that for one character or to move all your characters?

For 1 character. It transfers all your legacy though so you can just load him with all the credits/crafting mats/gear and just move. With the current leveling speed you can rebuild everything in ~1 month.

• 1 month later...
Hi ,

The most of us did a mass exodus from ToFN to The Red Eclipse a while back, I suggest you follow us to TRE.

Fast Q/A:

1) The Red Eclipse

2) it has already taken place and you'll never know when BWA will offer a discount again.

3) Don't expect them to do anything about it, it's not impossible to recieve another discount but thats it.

4) Don't wait, transfer your main character and start enjoying yourself on the Red Eclipse, this server is very much alive.

If you can only afford one character transfer I recommend you to re-visit all of ur alts and wire over in game credits, armor and other stuff that of importance that can come in handy on TRE.

Edited by Gray

• 1 year later...