Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Celebrate Game Update 1.2: Legacy

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Celebrate Game Update 1.2: Legacy
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ChaosLenny
04.19.2012 , 09:27 PM | #2591
LOL!

If any of you guys actually believe Bioware is giving out 30days as a reward or recognition...I have a bridge or some nice magic beans to sell you.

Seriously the free time and countless free weekends is because the game is not doing nearly as well as they had planned. Why would it they don't actually play test anything. Prior to 1.2 I actually enjoyed PVP in this game

If you didn't get 30 days free and still want to play...you can have my time. Until I see a rollback in what they have done to healers and the pvp system in this game I'd honestly rather play WoW and that's freaking sad.

Shawco
04.21.2012 , 05:43 PM | #2592
I see people with the taun taun pet but i havent gotten mine yet. Is there something I have to do?

gloriousunknown
04.22.2012 , 01:26 AM | #2593
I've read all the requirements for the pet, and I meet all of them. I'm still confused why I haven't received anything yet. I wonder if I'm missing something. I've read this article umpteen thousand times and still I cannot find where I do not meet the requirements.

I'll wait for the day to complete before reaching out to customer service.

I'm open to any thoughts you guys have.

BawsHogg
04.22.2012 , 03:50 AM | #2594
Quote: Originally Posted by gloriousunknown View Post
I've read all the requirements for the pet, and I meet all of them. I'm still confused why I haven't received anything yet. I wonder if I'm missing something. I've read this article umpteen thousand times and still I cannot find where I do not meet the requirements.

I'll wait for the day to complete before reaching out to customer service.

I'm open to any thoughts you guys have.
I do believe it also said it would be on your account by Apr.24th , so its not late

You just want what you want, when you want it......

But I'm sorry the world doesn't work like that

AbsolutGrndZero
04.22.2012 , 04:03 AM | #2595
Quote: Originally Posted by Shawco View Post
I see people with the taun taun pet but i havent gotten mine yet. Is there something I have to do?

Pretty sure you don't see people with the Legacy Tauntaun. What you are probably seeing is the "Taunta" that is 200,000 credits from the Collector's Edition vendor.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

Zrulgar
04.22.2012 , 07:48 AM | #2596
Quote: Originally Posted by AlysonBridge View Post
Game Update 1.2: Legacy is finally here, bringing a wide range of new game features and playable content to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™! With Legacy, you can now create your very own Legacy family tree, sharing the skills mastered by one character with everyone in your family tree. You will also be able to experience new adventures, including the new Operation, Explosive Conflict, the Novare Coast PvP Warzone, and much, much more!

Read More
Awesome

AbsolutGrndZero
04.23.2012 , 04:22 AM | #2597
Quote: Originally Posted by ChaosLenny View Post
LOL!

If any of you guys actually believe Bioware is giving out 30days as a reward or recognition...I have a bridge or some nice magic beans to sell you.

Seriously the free time and countless free weekends is because the game is not doing nearly as well as they had planned. Why would it they don't actually play test anything. Prior to 1.2 I actually enjoyed PVP in this game

If you didn't get 30 days free and still want to play...you can have my time. Until I see a rollback in what they have done to healers and the pvp system in this game I'd honestly rather play WoW and that's freaking sad.
Then quit, and please make sure the door slams you hard on your butt on the way out.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

oakamp
04.23.2012 , 09:43 PM | #2598
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenReid View Post
Emails should be completely sent by tomorrow.

Essentially, anyone who has game time left on their account, is able to login (ie, is not banned) and is not playing the game as part of a Friend's Trial will be eligible for the game time.
im fit this situation,
but i dont get the mail science 4.12.2012!!!
English is not my first language, still working on it.

wittmannger
04.24.2012 , 02:10 AM | #2599
I got no free month nor the pet yet it should be available to me.

Kakashioftheye
04.24.2012 , 09:59 AM | #2600
Yeah, I have not gotten mine either, but we should wait until at least the end of the day to freak out...