un-refundable

vianiel

Just letting you know that I wasted 3k frags +1m (gathered from all my toons bc i'm broke) buying something I forgot I already have in my storage and sadly the refund feature is gone. (i know why they did it)

yes yes i know it's my fault for forgetting but if you guys want my stuff im at satele shan server. it's been a good 7yrs.

Way too overreact, haha.

Also what the hell have you been doing for 7 years, if it's hard to find 1 million credits?

Spent most of those years as preferred. I only subbed recently because of the xpac. I've been saving credits for this xpac but holy cheese it's all gone within a span of a few weeks bc 1m is the norm now. I'd also expect a minimum of 200k+ repair bills across several toons if PUG-ing PvE content fails. Which is often because ppl would rather Rally with guildies since it's less wipefest. Never was a rich player.

It's been a building rage but this is just the broken camel's straw. I've been farming and putting up with everything and every feature they took away for 7yrs (granted I did quit for a year) and I'm at my limit. It just feels really punishing.

I don't have much to give but I'll be giving away tomorrow or so.

Edited by vianiel

Spent most of those years as preferred. I only subbed recently because of the xpac. I've been saving credits for this xpac but holy cheese it's all gone within a span of a few weeks bc 1m is the norm now. I'd also expect a minimum of 200k+ repair bills across several toons if PUG-ing PvE content fails. Which is often because ppl would rather Rally with guildies since it's less wipefest. Never was a rich player.

It's been a building rage but this is just the broken camel's straw. I've been farming and putting up with everything and every feature they took away for 7yrs (granted I did quit for a year) and I'm at my limit. It just feels really punishing.

I don't have much to give but I'll be giving away tomorrow or so.

It's the last straw that breaks the camel's back is the proverb. I had this feeling 2 years ago and felt I was never going to come back to the game. Do as you wish but perhaps hold on to what you have for a little while. I got rid of everything, even my characters and had to start all over again. That wasn't all bad but it was unnecessary in retrospect.

But again do as you wish. I get that you're really upset and you have to express it in some way. I accepted the consequences of my decision. On the upside I'm not as attached to the game anymore as I was in the past. So if I need to take another break because I get bored, then that's ok.

Just letting you know that I wasted 3k frags +1m (gathered from all my toons bc i'm broke) buying something I forgot I already have in my storage and sadly the refund feature is gone. (i know why they did it)

yes yes i know it's my fault for forgetting but if you guys want my stuff im at satele shan server. it's been a good 7yrs.

a wee bit over dramatic. why throw your dummy out of the pram because of such small issue, when you've admitted it was your own mistake

Don't worry about it. You can make lots of credits in Onslaught.

Just unsub and quit playing for a bit.

I was running a flashpoint the other day with a guy who said he had quit over similar frustration and gave everything away.

Said he had recently returned because of recent updates and changes and now kicks himself that he gave everything away instead of just storing it.

Do what you want, but everyone I know that does this and returns ends up regretting it.