HK-51 armor bug

Considering they have taken 12 days, 2 patches later since the issue was brought to their attention and still no fix I wouldnt expect it to be resolved soon. Maybe they will leave it a year before fixing just like they have with the BBB Matrix Cube, but at least this is on the known issues. :)

I got a Message on my Ticket that they currently screening all Jedi Knight and Sith Warrior characters with this bug and if they found all of them a program gives all these characters automatically their HK-51 gear as soon as possible.

I would show you this message but its in german cause im from germany.

• 2 weeks later...
On my JK my HK-51 came fully armored (quest unlock, not legacy unlock) and a day later I got an email with a clickable item that gave me a 2nd full set of gear for him (all the exact same stats as he already had) for some reason.

• 2 months later...
On my JK my HK-51 came fully armored (quest unlock, not legacy unlock) and a day later I got an email with a clickable item that gave me a 2nd full set of gear for him (all the exact same stats as he already had) for some reason.

I finished the quest and HK-51 unlocked fine with full gear and I got the extra clickable set right then with the mission rewards?? Makes no sense.

I finished the quest and HK-51 unlocked fine with full gear and I got the extra clickable set right then with the mission rewards?? Makes no sense.

Nice necro.

They corrected the issue with the HK bugs ages ago. Makes no sense.