Best Cartel Market Items?

Lateraliss

I've got over 7,000 cartel market coins or whatever they are called, but not sure what to get with them. I saw one thing to increase your speeder movement speed, and like a jet boost, but I'm not sure if these are just one time uses, in which case they'd be a waste.

I'd rather get some stuff that has a practical use or something helpful rather than a cosmetic item or an xp boost. I'd even get a couple of vehicles, even though I have a dozen of them already. I'd also prefer items that are account wide, instead of just restricted to 1 character, which I think is bullcrap.

Anyways, what are some good things on the market that have some practical use?

I've got over 7,000 cartel market coins or whatever they are called, but not sure what to get with them. I saw one thing to increase your speeder movement speed, and like a jet boost, but I'm not sure if these are just one time uses, in which case they'd be a waste.

I'd rather get some stuff that has a practical use or something helpful rather than a cosmetic item or an xp boost. I'd even get a couple of vehicles, even though I have a dozen of them already. I'd also prefer items that are account wide, instead of just restricted to 1 character, which I think is bullcrap.

Anyways, what are some good things on the market that have some practical use?

increase movement speed and jetboost is permanent so thats a good choice to buy for legacy perk

mailing droind and repaair drop is also good

and any increase in experience running fp, galactic command rank , is also good to buy

increase movement speed and jetboost is permanent so thats a good choice to buy for legacy perk

mailing droind and repaair drop is also good

and any increase in experience running fp, galactic command rank , is also good to buy

Just to add to this, cause I'm pretty sure the mailing droid is found here, in the legacy screen there are tons of perks you can buy, with both credits and cartel coins. If you play lots of characters you can unlock some of the stuff earlier with cartel coins. The only down side is that these are per character perks, which is stupid because it's in the legacy screen.

Edited by AceMasterSoul