Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How is wildstar doing?

Dick_Spaget
09.01.2014 , 02:30 PM | #71
I quit about 2 months in due to really, really, really bad performance issues.10-12 FPS maximum, with all the graphics turned down and cores unparked. Even a lot people with very nice gaming rigs were having issues.

It seems a lot of people left for that reason, too.

Besides the optimization/performance issues, I found the game excellent and refreshing. If they ever get around to fixing it, I'd love to give it another shot.

branmakmuffin
09.02.2014 , 01:10 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by TheNahash View Post
It must be otherwise SOE would've already destroyed them.
Is that the official word from Sony legal?

TheNahash
09.02.2014 , 02:08 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by branmakmuffin View Post
Is that the official word from Sony legal?

Q. Is SWGEmu legal?

A. This question pops up about once per month on our forums, but the never changing answer is simply, yes. Understand, there is a fine line which SWGEmu has yet to cross. Since SWGEmu doesn't distribute any of Sony Online Entertainment's copyrighted material, it does not break any copyright laws. SWGEmu works very hard to stay within it's legal right to produce it's software, and will do it's best to never include copyrighted materials, or infringe on any software patents.

source: SWGEmu
Master Kalchas Captain Santé
Darth Dírge Agent Héretic

BadOrb
09.02.2014 , 02:09 PM | #74
Well at least they are doing something about the population issues , announced mega servers are on their way.

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

branmakmuffin
09.03.2014 , 12:23 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by TheNahash View Post

Q. Is SWGEmu legal?

A. This question pops up about once per month on our forums, but the never changing answer is simply, yes. Understand, there is a fine line which SWGEmu has yet to cross. Since SWGEmu doesn't distribute any of Sony Online Entertainment's copyrighted material, it does not break any copyright laws. SWGEmu works very hard to stay within it's legal right to produce it's software, and will do it's best to never include copyrighted materials, or infringe on any software patents.

source: SWGEmu
Hey, a source, not just some baseless internet claim. Most excellent.