Dear Endgame, You Sick, Signed Me

After spending most of my first "free" month at endgame, and now most of my 2nd "paid" month at endgame, its getting old, and FAST bioware.......

Half the Operations have SERIOUS fight breaking bugs that you have yet to put any effort into fixing (oh but when there is an exploit in a boss fight you guys get on that same day now dont ya?)

--------

Loot system is REDICULOUS - Did the guy who coded that crap put his pet hamster on the keyboard and say "Ok little fella, go code TOR's loot system!"

------

Seriously, Master Looter , awesome, thank god you people didnt pull that normal "destined" idea through HM & NM, but no /random /roll etc ? Soooo, Basically as the raid leader I have to sit there and risk people saying "hes playing favorites!!!!" and get all pissy over who gets what???

------

I mean we tried doing Round Robin's need for greed, but lets face it, the loot timer is SO STUPID FAST that it is impossible to compare drops for upgrades and still get in a roll on everything, I just LOVE passing by default on **** i actually needed!

------

Range VS Melee balance is STUPID, if I had known going into this as a guild leader what I know now, I would have had my entire guild roll all Mercs / Sorcs and a few Powertechs to tank. Going into an operation with all your DPS as ranged is the quickest way to free loot i have ever seen, you can literally avoid 90% of the fight mechanics that way (must be the hamster hard at work coding that crap too huh?)

---------

There is zero Bind on Equip loot from Operations, WHY THE HELL ARE YOUR BOSSES DROPPING ITEMS THAT CANT BE USED BY ANYONE IN THE RAID?!?!?! Additionally, trash loot drop rate is like 1 in 10000

------

REPAIR COSTS - SERIOUSLY!?!?! Do you really think your game is "fun" when one of the determining factors on whether a player feels like raiding is if they have spare hundreds of credits to blow on repairs. My guild is borderline refusing to progress Nightmare because repair costs are so rediculous

THIS CRAP NEEDS TO BE FIXED NOW, SO HELP ME GOD I WILL TOLERATE THE PANDA BEARS AND GIVE BLIZZARD YOUR NEXT $15 IF YOU CANT EARN IT!

I PUT UP WITH CRAPPY PRODUCT FROM SOE FOR YEARS JUST BECAUSE IT WAS STAR WARS, IM NOT DOING IT AGAIN!!!!!!!

The concepts and the dream is there, but fire the 9 year olds and hire someone who doesn't have their head up their you know what, additionally, fire whoever is in charge of community relations because there is no WAY you people shouldnt have been addressing this kind of stuff WEEEEEEEKS ago......

Oh Yeah.......

PUT A GRACE PERIOD ON BIND ON PICKUP ITEMS FROM RAIDS AND FLASHPOINTS SO THAT ITEMS CAN BE TRADED TO OTHER PLAYERS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM!!!!!

(Aka, at first we thought, "ok we will run our newer members through EV & KP to help them out with getting up to the rest of the guild" Theres nothing like getting Tionese and Columni pieces when you are wearing Rakata of the same slot while some other poor recently dinged 50 character is sitting there considering rage quitting because hes wearing Orange gear with blue mods.......

Oh Yeah.......

PUT A GRACE PERIOD ON BIND ON PICKUP ITEMS FROM RAIDS AND FLASHPOINTS SO THAT ITEMS CAN BE TRADED TO OTHER PLAYERS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM!!!!!

(Aka, at first we thought, "ok we will run our newer members through EV & KP to help them out with getting up to the rest of the guild" Theres nothing like getting Tionese and Columni pieces when you are wearing Rakata of the same slot while some other poor recently dinged 50 character is sitting there considering rage quitting because hes wearing Orange gear with blue mods.......

Agreed 100%.

Bioware is just too damn slow with their development. They should have known to put these options out there already knowing how well it has worked for WoW. Learn from the competitors.

agree 100% aswell and then theres the loot itself. Who in their right mind throws columni/rakata tokens at people (2 per boss) and then random offset items with WORSE rating thus worse stats from same boss. The loot system is fubar and the loot itself fubar columni stats made far more sence than the stats on the mods on the rakata ones.

agree 100% aswell and then theres the loot itself. Who in their right mind throws columni/rakata tokens at people (2 per boss) and then random offset items with WORSE rating thus worse stats from same boss. The loot system is fubar and the loot itself fubar columni stats made far more sence than the stats on the mods on the rakata ones.

Dumb devs/designers will be dumb. Nothing you can do about it.

Half the Operations have SERIOUS fight breaking bugs that you have yet to put any effort into fixing (oh but when there is an exploit in a boss fight you guys get on that same day now dont ya?)

The only bugs of significant impact are on two bosses, Pylons and Soa. The Pylon bug can be avoided for the most part. Soa can be worked around and can still be killed. Bioware are making an effort to fix bugs. The problem is that they create more when they do so. Soa was actually in his most complete state before BW broke him when trying to fix an RNG mechanic that was almost totally avoidable through tactics.

I mean we tried doing Round Robin's need for greed, but lets face it, the loot timer is SO STUPID FAST that it is impossible to compare drops for upgrades and still get in a roll on everything, I just LOVE passing by default on **** i actually needed!

The problem here is that whoever is assigning your loot is an idiot. I'm kind of assuming it's you at this point. Do not have auto loot activated. Set the loot mode to round robin and then click one item at a time. Do not loot all. Then people can consider each item at their leisure.

------

Range VS Melee balance is STUPID, if I had known going into this as a guild leader what I know now, I would have had my entire guild roll all Mercs / Sorcs and a few Powertechs to tank. Going into an operation with all your DPS as ranged is the quickest way to free loot i have ever seen, you can literally avoid 90% of the fight mechanics that way (must be the hamster hard at work coding that crap too huh?)

The game favours range DPS on some of the encounters and there is never any benefit to being a melee player would be a slightly more sane comment. But the difference isn't such that it severely hampers a melee player and all fights, in Hard and Nightmare modes, are perfectly possible with a healthy mix of both.

------

REPAIR COSTS - SERIOUSLY!?!?! Do you really think your game is "fun" when one of the determining factors on whether a player feels like raiding is if they have spare hundreds of credits to blow on repairs. My guild is borderline refusing to progress Nightmare because repair costs are so rediculous

I cover my week's repair costs by doing two +4 heroic dailies and selling the rewards. It's probably about twenty minutes a week in terms of time investment. Maybe you guys just tend to wipe an awful lot. Maybe the fact that your repair costs are so high in hard modes is a pretty good indicator that you should avoid Nightmares for the time being.

The concepts and the dream is there, but fire the 9 year olds and hire someone who doesn't have their head up their you know what, additionally, fire whoever is in charge of community relations because there is no WAY you people shouldnt have been addressing this kind of stuff WEEEEEEEKS ago......

First world problems, pal. Anyway, make sure you bookmark this thread so you can come back and look at what you wrote in a couple of years time. It'll make you cringe.

Edited by Wootle