Which is your Class of Stronghold

So I finally purchased all the Strongholds for my server characters, I just need to decide which stronghold is best for each class so I can start decorating appropriately. Thoughts anyone?

I have the following classes right now . . .

Troop (Chapter 2)

Consular (Main)

Knight (Chapter 2)

Smuggler (Chapter 2)

Warrior (Chapter 2)

Inquisitor (Chapter 2)

Bounty Hunter (origin only)

Agent (not started)

Tell help with decorating Cartel Coins are needed, I heard referral links can me help.

http://www.swtor.com/r/kvHcFB

I think a Trooper could make use of most of the Strongholds, provided you give a military feel. Umbara especially could function as your military HQ, a mobile one but still. Yavin IV could be a place to train for Jungle Warfare, Tatooine could be used to gain endurance against harsh environments, Coruscant could be more of a Coruscant HQ, Manaan could be an aquatic training ground and Rishi's airship carrier could definitely work as your own ship.

Consular I believe would work better somewhere quiet and serene, so I'd say Coruscant would be your best bet. But again it really depends on who your Consular is, perhaps he finds the sands of Tatooine serene. Or would rather spend time at Manaan.

Knight the same IMO, it will really depending on your personal RP.

Smuggler would definitely work either at Rishi, Tatooine or Nar Shaddaa. Rishi could be your pirate stronghold, as well as Tatooine and Nar Shaddaa could be your luxurious palace. I'd say if you can get creative perhaps even Umbara could function as some kind of smuggling operation ring.

Warrior would definitely work with Kaas City apartment or Yavin IV ruins. Perhaps even Umbara, it again depends on how you roleplay your Warrior IMO but you can't go wrong with Kaas City.

Inquisitor as well would work perfectly for either Kaas City or Yavin IV. One could be made as a central HQ for your powerbase while the other could function as perhaps a mixture of headquarters and excavation base into Ancient Sith Ruins.

Bounty Hunter I think it goes more according to your own RP, perhaps if your BH isn't keen on spending too many credits he'll pick something small and discrete like Manaan. You could perhaps use Rishi as your new base if you're roleplaying a Mandalorian and have a sort of SOR Shae Vizla vibe to it. Or you could have Nar Shaddaa be your home base to show the glorious bounties you've collected over the years.

Agent I think could definitely work with all of the strongholds. You could view any of them as more of listening posts and secret bases than a real home, it depends on how you want to go about it.

As for the referral link it is fine to have it on your signature but I believe it is against the TOS to put it in your post so I'd advice to take that out and put into your signature.