Looking for GSF Guild

Asten_

Dear Forum Members and fellow players!

I am looking for a guild who does or mainly does galactic starfighter. I played swtor since the beta but i am not a very regular player. I recently resubscribed and have done some old story mode ops that i missed out and enjoyed them, but the aspect i love most about the game is galactic starfighter.

I play an empire char on Darth Malgus who is a heal sith sorcerer. As i said i am not a very active player, altough i tend to be on at least once in a week. I think tough i played the game for quite some time I am still not very good at the "competitive" parts of the game - or any parts of the game come to think of it - and of course would like to better myself. I live in GMT+1 timezone and speak english and german.

I want to join a guild because when I do find time to play some gsf matches I would love to do it together in a group and enjoy a common victory or bear the stain of defeat togehter. For the Empire!

Best Regards,

Teskalra

Hello Asten_

The only active GSF guild at the moment that comes to my mind is Vermillion (pub) or Task Force Gestalt (imp). As far as I remember they fly more or less regularly on both sides. Though I am not sure if they fly in a full squad that often at the moment. They definetly use voice though ;D

Aside from that most groups are made of old friends that fly together though not in the same guild and just over GSF chat. This is only concerning the more experienced pilots, so there might be guilds that regularly do GSF. Though these are not purely dedicated to GSF.

What I can recommend you is the depending of what you want: Do you just want a group of friends to fly with regularly or do you want a larger guild sized group?

If it is the first I can recommend joining the GSF chat ingame or the GSF discord and maybe even the Darth Malgus discord if you haven't already. There you can ask around for groups and I am sure that over the time you will find a group of friends and might even fly regularly with them over voice. I for one would definitely love to fly with you.

The other recommendation would be to join a larger guild and ask around there. Due to their size there normally are some people around that fly ;D

Also since you are German like me there is a GSF affine guild on Tulak that some times fly on DM.

What you want is your choice, though if you want to fly I will gladly join =)

Dear Nightmaregale!

Thank you very much for your kind and encouraging words!

My ingame name is Teskalra (on Darth Malgus) and I will definitvely have a look for you on the mentioned discord servers and will contact the guild task force gestalt - thank you for answering me!!

Best Regards,

Asten