Streaming GSF

Drakkolich

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Setup my first highlight on my stream let me know what you guys think or just check it out. ^^

http://www.twitch.tv/drakolich/c/4866187

Nice shot - next trick shot is to do it on the TDM Lost Shipyards map as an enemy is coming out through the Star Destroyer - the shot should hit at about the same opening in the SD as the DO (not the one in front, but to the port side closer to the aft). Bonus points for the kill as they often self destruct after getting hit inside :p Nice blast though!

Nice shot - next trick shot is to do it on the TDM Lost Shipyards map as an enemy is coming out through the Star Destroyer - the shot should hit at about the same opening in the SD as the DO (not the one in front, but to the port side closer to the aft). Bonus points for the kill as they often self destruct after getting hit inside :p Nice blast though!

Thanks, honestly I don't play enough gunship to try trick shot's like that. I'd say I play gunship maybe 1 in 20 games at the moment. Cool idea though, if I get the opportunity I will definitely try it though.