New Ships

Anikanisawesome

Is it possible to get a new ship? I was playing the expansion and I saw that my ship flew off so I was wondering if they give you a new one or not.

-------------------------------------------------------------

You get cool stuff I get cool stuff.

http://www.swtor.com/r/ksj5MB

If you are referring to your class ship, given to you when you leave Coruscant or Dromund Kass to continue your adventures, and escapes when you get captured on Darth Marr's flagship in chapter 1 of Knights of the Fallen Empire, you will get it back in Chapter 9.

Also, its against forum rules to put your referral code in the body of your message.

Edited by phalczen

Then where do i put it?

Go to your account settings by clicking on your forum name up at the top right of the screen here in the website, and choosing My Account in the small menu that opens there. You will be prompted to enter your login credentials. Then on the left hand side towards the bottom there is a link labeled Forum Management. If you click on that, the options on the main section of the screen will have an entry to update your forum signature.

Edited by phalczen

• 1 month later...

Allowing to fly the class ships in GSF would be awesome. Or if the space battles that players can do with the class ships would be the same as GSF, so no going on a rail, aka allowing free movement for the player. If they was able to do this with GSF (basically game within a game), why not for the class ships too?

------

Sorry for if this was OFF, but I just had to let this out